Anh Star Destroyer Devestator Parts Map

No doubt about it:

vanguard.jpg

Great catch! Post updated:

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=102130&page=5&p=4001422&viewfull=1#post4001422

Not to distract from the turrets but I came across this last night as well:

bridge_part.jpg

Just thought that I'd mention it before I forgot about it (don't know how many times I've ID'd a part and then forgot what it was because I didn't write it down right away). :)

Here are some additional parts in the area that I've yet to ID, I suspect that they're mostly ship parts (for example, the cyan/turquoise parts are probably ship guns, I just haven't found the right ones yet):

bridge_parts.jpg

Last edited:
Both the blue and the yellow parts are from the 1/450 Hasegawa Yamato:

bridge_part2.jpg

The "blue" parts (x4, alongside the larger 8 Rad part) were a tricky find, they're cut down. :)

Thanks! And to all that have pitched in - kudos! I'll start a map on the engine area shortly as well, I've already got a good chunk of it ID'd.

Here are some additional parts in the area that I've yet to ID, I suspect that they're mostly ship parts (for example, the cyan/turquoise parts are probably ship guns, I just haven't found the right ones yet):

Akagi and on top maybe Scharnhorst for the guns?

akagi.jpgdef.jpg

The "La Seine" parts that you're referring to are the two hook-type parts (similar to the parts on the "Unique" turret) on either side on the Sharnhorst ball in the middle of the 8 Rad part? Or are there others?

Riiiight... almost forgot about those - those railings are everywhere. :) I'll try to find a good view that shows those parts so that I can label them.

Back to the turret, I'm thinking that the red and green parts here were added to the blue "can" later, and aren't part of the "can" part originally.. The red parts look like styrene chips and the green part looks like is has glue underneath it, also maybe just a piece of styrene - thoughts?

turret_added_later.jpg

I've always assumed that the blue "can" was from a tank.

Yes the red ones are styrene strips, on the next turret to the right they look completely different.
Blue could be from a tank, maybe Panzer III or IV.

I'm also starting to think the parts 6 and 7 in the "Main" turret aren't from a boat but are from a tank, like the three pronged part in the Bandai Panther G kit, cut down.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back