WWII Sci-Fi Experimental Nazi Mech Suit

The PVC works fine as it's a very sturdy structural material. But you probably want to use actual stop-motion armatures for the joints.

The PVC works fine as it's a very sturdy structural material. But you probably want to use actual stop-motion armatures for the joints.

Probably a good idea. I came across a tutorial over at the MakeZine blog on how to make the ball sockets for a stop motion armature. Again, thanks for the info. :D

Great size - will you kit it? What is your technique to do the rust. It looks very realistic.

Dude - who are you? That video is amazing. I hope you are in the business because you are very talented.

Will there be more coming on this subject?

Great size - will you kit it? What is your technique to do the rust. It looks very realistic.

Dude - who are you? That video is amazing. I hope you are in the business because you are very talented.

Will there be more coming on this subject?

Just wanted to echo these sentiments.

That vid is amazingingly done. Thankyou so much for not doing this with CGI.

I long for the day when film makers will go back to the use of models.

Do you work in the idustry? Have you approached anyone to get funding for a full length feature?

Could this be the death of CGI??? lol

weequay

Wow, I'm glad I caught this. I love the look of the piece; it's always interesting to me to see someone kitbash an original piece from other model kits, I always wonder whether you guys know exactly what you're after or if you just have a garage full of old kits to rip apart. :lol

TELL ME THIS IS GONNA BE A MOVIE!!!!!!

Sorry for shouting... but that was damn awesome.

With the tech displayed in the video, then the bio suit seems very likely to be a combat suit for someone who got injured and lost his legs, but is otherwise in good health and able to get back in the game with this suit.

Regarding the suit then I agree it's probably gonna be difficult for the driver to get to the grenades and especially the grenade launcher on the back. And the non-tilted swastika looked a bit off to me, though it was not uncommon to have them like that.

Overall, damn impressive work and ingenuity. Now... tell me this is gonna be a movie!? Please.

Veyr, very cool. Love the concept work. Alternate hisstory has always intrigued me. Looks like you've got a neat idea with this.

Thanks a lot, folks.

I do work in the industry and I'm in the process of pitching this project a number of places. It's going to be a very long haul.

Death of CGI? Very doubtful. Though I've met a number of executives who are very receptive to the idea of using models and traditional effects.

Just wanted to echo these sentiments.

That vid is amazingingly done. Thankyou so much for not doing this with CGI.

I long for the day when film makers will go back to the use of models.

Do you work in the idustry? Have you approached anyone to get funding for a full length feature?

Could this be the death of CGI??? lol

weequay

Looks cool and innovative.

I can't immagine Nazi could have such power suit but it is very in accord with the style of Nazi dreaming.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back