Question regarding Ultrasabers mods

sjorsjo91

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello everyone,

I recently ordered Phantom sabers from Ultrasabers and i have a Clone Wars Force Action Obi-wan Kenobi saber.
I destroyed half of that saber to make a static prop (ep3 saber) and in the process i took out all the electronics.
I wondered, since the obi wan soundboard is really small, would it fit a Phantom?
Any tips, tricks, links and suggestions are more than welcome.
-Sjors

If you ordered the new aluminum one, its essentially 2 Dominix sabers coupled together. I think it would depend on the internal diameter.

I don't think the regular Dominix has a sound option, so I'm guessing you won't be able to fit a soundboard and speaker inside. When you get it, just take the pommel cap off and see if the inner diameter is big enough. You might want to check the Ultrasabers forum too.

Thanks a lot pandatrooper. I will probably just have to sit back and await my order. Does anyone know the dimensions of a dominix saber? i really want to start on some custom parts before it arrives. Hands are itching :p
-Sjors

I have been waiting for the entire last week and it took almost a month to decide if i should buy a saber or not. So i dont think waiting another week or 2 is going to kill me Lichtbringer ;)

Can anyone maybe show a cad drawing with the sizes of a Dominix (plastic version)?

-Sjors

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back