DancinFools Iron Man Mark III Pep Files - New Chest Started

re: DancinFools Iron Man Mark III Pep File Development

GJ, i don't think you need to revoke your entire request, as a zip file with all the pieces would be great!

Am i correct in saying that there are currently no Dancin_Fool mk 3 shins yet?

The abs look amazing DF! i've downloaded all your files and then exported them to 3ds to assemble a full model like the images you posted. It looks awesome. I've also done it with Robo's Mk 6.

I love iron man :) haha

Shins and feet are next on the list after the abs. Then I'm going to do a final pass on the entire model making a few final detail adjustments. At that point I'll package it all up in a single collection.

Ok, you answered the question I was going to ask - which was if you were going to update any of the existing files.

Request: when you do the shins, might you model the calf flaps separately (like you did for the back)? That will make them easier to hinge (in case anyone wants to make them open/close ;) )

Randy - will you be giving us peps for the gauntlets (hands) and feet as well? Robo's Mk IV files are excellent, but the Mk III is slightly different.

Bump for freshness. Dancing Fool any more progress on the remaining parts?

Ohhooo yeah, I am glad you are back man. Your Mk. III files are hands down the best around. My build has been on hold for a while and just when I am about to start back... you show up. I can't wait to get my hands on that ab file.:love That is the last piece I need. DF, you've been gone way to long buddy.

Oh, and I'm glad the wedding went well. Did you live up to your name?:lol

LOL to your wedding comment.. the Dancing Fool

Ohhooo yeah, I am glad you are back man. Your Mk. III files are hands down the best around. My build has been on hold for a while and just when I am about to start back... you show up. I can't wait to get my hands on that ab file.:love That is the last piece I need. DF, you've been gone way to long buddy.

I'm still here, just been busy the last couple of weeks with work. We're getting close to the end of our project.

I totally lived up to the name, ripped up the dance floor :lol

I'm almost finished with the abs, did a lot of work on them tonight. I had to do a lot of massaging to get everything fitting together properly, I changed the pelvis quite a bit to get it to match up with the abs better. If you've already built the pelvis it shouldn't be an issue it'll still all fit together it just won't be as tight of a fit.

I just want to do a few more tweaks before I release the files but it should be in the next couple of days. :thumbsup

Here's some pics of how it all looks together.

ironarmordec1410b.jpg

ironarmordec1410.jpg

Itsy Bitsy Suggestion for your DFool?

I know it was something that others modded and perhaps you've already made this in the upcoming ZIP containing all new stuff... but...

Can you extend the top of bicep like others have done?

Just my suggestion. Looks amazing! No criticism intended.

+1 on that jordan! i totally agree, having a bicep that extends into the shoulder and leaves no gaps would be great

Yes but more around the shoulder, so your arm will not be visible between the bicep and shoulder piece.

Just talking about extending the top of bicep on front side... Clinton did the same on his build.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back