DancinFools Iron Man Mark III Pep Files - New Chest Started

re: DancinFools Iron Man Mark III Pep File Development

with the rate in which i'm pepping (slow) the shins could very possibly be ready by the time i get to them, :lol!

Hey guys,

Making some more progress on the calf. Starting to get into more of the details and mechanics of the leg. Hopefully have this sucker wrapped up within the next week or so.

ironarmorapr18.jpg

DF......WOW, i really look forward to your every post, these look Fantastic, just one more reason these files are the best mark 3's out there

yea, you (Mark III) and Robo (mark IV/VI) nailed the respected models you were aiming to design.
The look and ease of pepping both models is very similar.

Not too complicated. That's why everyone loves them.

Re: DancinFools Iron Man Mark III Pep File Development

B E A utiful :D

Can't wait to add these pep's to my ever growing DF folder... you sir are a legend :D

I made some more progress tonight, almost finished. I've separated all the parts of the legs so they can be built together or separately, added interior edges to all the pieces for strength.

I've got a few last details and a little bit of work on the front shoe covers and it should be ready for unfolding.

april192011.png

DF i cant wait to make this come to life and add it to my collection of armor parts i have made of the one and only dancin_fool mark 3 iron man suit !!!

Dancin Fool. When all is said and done will you be releasing a zipped file with all parts? That would be awesome.

Great work Randy. :thumbsup

Dancin Fool. When all is said and done will you be releasing a zipped file with all parts? That would be awesome.

Someone forgot to read the tread. lol ;)

Shins and feet are next on the list after the abs. Then I'm going to do a final pass on the entire model making a few final detail adjustments. At that point I'll package it all up in a single collection.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back