Anyone got any decent images of voldermort?

frosty

Sr Member
Planning on doing a voldermort sculpt early next year, had a look and can't seem to find any decent images online, thought i'd ask on here

Some of the sculptors here like to study the underlying actor's face, and sculpt that first before attempting to sculpt on any appliances that they used for a particular movie.

... or remove a portion of the actor's face. Still has the underlying bone structure, which will help when there's a dearth of pictures of the actual character.

i was surprised to read that they removed his nose digitally, i assumed it was prosthetics as the face is not completely flat
I do have some pictures of Ralph, just short on actual character pics

p.m Kessa he's a big potter fan and recently did a silicone voldemort mask and costume. i think he has a lot of reference stuff.

Cheers bud, is that a member on here or the lab? need to check the lab out, haven't been on in a while.
found a couple of pics, definately looks like a cg nose removal, i just assumed he was wearing prosthetics
harry-potter-deathly-hallows-voldemort4.jpg

i'm thinking of going for a gnarly look like this one
voldemort2.jpg

Not the best of shots, but I hope it helps. Also serves as a great shot of how he looks when he's not covered in makeup and CGIed to look like a half snake.
gal_transform2.jpg

You'll indeed want to speak to kessa on the boards :) he recently finished his full head sculpt thing! Had the privilege of seeing it in the flesh at the weekend!! Amazing!!

He worked really really hard on this and really struggled though as as people have pointed out in the films it was all done with CGI.

56ad1ccd-74de-2f85.jpg

Hi, sorry I've only just seen this so not sure if you still need a hand - if you need any particular reference pics drop me a PM and I'll be happy to help

Which version are you thinking of doing? (he looks slightly different in GoF, OotP and DH so that may influence your choice)

Funnily enough, I'm just about to start resculpting mine (as I want to try to get it even more accurate in time for the last premiere) as there are a few things I'm not quite happy with yet.

Was just doing some research to see what needed changing for Voldemort Mark II and came across these two pics which seemed to be pretty close in terms of positioning, direction, and posture.

It's a shame the one of Ralph isn't digitally edited in this pic as it would be interesting to see how mine compared to it then, but it was scary to see how close the posture was!!! lol

There are a few lighting differences too, but you'll get the idea... like I say, you'll have to use your imagination a bit as they've not tweaked the nose, eyebrows and cheeks which makes a big difference to the end result.

I thought I'd share:
263165_2119039700721_1387634864_2464693_8387906_n.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back