I'm after a replica scream costume...

S

Scream

Hello everyone, my first post here so I may as well make a little introduction. I'm not hugely into replicas (If I had the money I would be!), all I have really is a force FX lightsaber.

Anyway...nice to meet you all.

Now to my point.

I have been looking all over the web for a good, authentic Scream Ghostface costume. All I can seem to find is cheaply done, mass produced halloween costumes. I mean they're not that bad, but I'm a perfectionist ;)

Does anyone know where I could find such a thing? Or will I have to somehow make my own? Either that or hope and pray they bring out good costumes for Scream 4.

Thanks.

EDIT: I should also note that I live in New Zealand, and we sell nothing like that here, so I have to import :\

There's a thread about it somewhere in the Costuming section, you'll probably have to search for it though. Don't think there's anything currently available, but I'm sure with the new movie there will be soon.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back