Harry Potter - Artefact Boxes

Norbert

Sr Member
Noble is going to put out 3 Artefact Boxes with paper props in side them for $35.00 here is what it says:

Harry Potter Artefact Box (Includes: HOGWARTS Acceptance Letter, Sirius Black Wanted Poster, QUIDDITCH World Cup Ticket, Lily Potter Letter to SIRIUS, HOGWARTS Express Luggage Tag, Order of the Phoenix Lenticular Photo and DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY Signature List.)

Hermione Granger Artefact Box (Includes: Love Potion Bottle, Yule Ball Snowflake Ornament, School Timetable, Owl Exam paper, Yule Ball Poster, Gilderoy Lockhart Signed Photo and Hogwarts Express Ticket.)

Ron Weasley Artefact Box (Includes: Gryffindor Uniform Stitched Crest, Quidditch World Cup Map, Howler Letter, Chocolate Frog, Dumbledore Card, Chudley Cannons Poster, Weasley Betting Slip and Weasley Twins Product Package.)

I hate you!!!
You make me spend money and money and moneeeey!!!
I really want one of each!
Hope these will be imported to Spain , cause Noble dont ship international (bad thing)
nn7430lh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
nn7431lv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
nn7432lv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
They are already on the site! Those are soooooo cool.

PICTURES!!
Harry
Heromine
Ron

Might have to get the Ron one just to get the Dumbledore card. Disappointingly, both chocolate frogs we got at WWoHP had the Hufflepuff card.............

Shylaah

This freaking love potion is too much ...ehm...teenager-barbie looklike? but... it´s cool.
All this paper props are amazing.Question is... there will be Daily Prophets or Quibblers to get?
Maybe they realized that paper props are a cheap-made and many people are interested on them?
I hope they continue making prop boxes ... Shouldn´t be cool to see Snape box or Sirius black one?

I hate you!!!
You make me spend money and money and moneeeey!!!
I really want one of each!
Hope these will be imported to Spain , cause Noble dont ship international (bad thing)

<http://www.noblecollection.com/index.cfm?fa=support.faq_international>

they accept international orders by mail, i hope this will be helpful.

Last edited:
Wow, i will definitely buy the Ron box. I've always wanted the cannons poster :love
I really hope they bring us more paper props, can't wait for next year to ship the items :)

i was feeling bad like that and asked to Norbert if there is another way to order them international since i dont live in the US and he's helped me about that (thanks one more time) so here you can order internationally:

<http://www.noblecollection.com/index.cfm?fa=support.faq_international>

they accept international orders by mail, i hope this will be helpful.

Hey thanks lynxx I will check this option!!!

@lynx0099: I’m with you on the love thing
@Gryffindor1991: same boat
@cristobal: Don’t hate me hate Noble, there making me spent money too. I hope they also do the Daily Prophets and the Quibblers

Sweet replicas :love, hopefully they'll be accurate.
I wish they made Daily Prophets and Quibblers too. But I don't think they will since these props don't have 'real' stuff written on them.

@Monsters_05: Daily Prophets and Quibblers are readable
@Tenno: I would guess yes since everything else is.

Monsters-05 meant that Noble Collection would have to make stuff up to put in the Quibbler and Daily Prophets which would be no small task. These paper props are doable because the only detail to be replicated actually existed on the props.

I live in Australia and I've ordered from the Noble Collection twice, both times the shipping was very expensive. My first order was one wand and the Marauder's Map, shipping was $46 and my second order was Harry's Glasses and the Prophecy, shipping was $67.00.

I find that ordering from WB Shop is much better, as no matter what you order, shipping is only $20. They don't have all the new Noble stuff, but I'm sure they will at some point, it's just a waiting game. lol

I live in Australia and I've ordered from the Noble Collection twice, both times the shipping was very expensive. My first order was one wand and the Marauder's Map, shipping was $46 and my second order was Harry's Glasses and the Prophecy, shipping was $67.00.

I find that ordering from WB Shop is much better, as no matter what you order, shipping is only $20. They don't have all the new Noble stuff, but I'm sure they will at some point, it's just a waiting game. lol

ohh thanks for all these informations

Last edited:
I´ve emailed Noble collection about shipping costs to Spain.This is the answer:

Thaqk you for your email Regretfully, at this time we wouldn't be able to quote the shipping and handling charges as the item is on back order, until January 30th. However, we will be more than happy to place your order now. Once the item is in stock we can provide you total price including shipping and handling.

Duties and Tariffs are customer responsibility. For refused packaged there is a 20 % restocking fees.

Thank you and have a great day!

So... no shipping costs until item arrive to their wharehouse?...well I guess an aproximated shipping costs wont be so difficult to say...
Lets wait two months then...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back