Predators - Royce Costume

DB81

I didn't find a thread about it yet, so I make my own.

Does anyone have some informations about Adrian Brodys Costume in Predators?
What kind of tactical Vest is he wearing? What style of shirt and pants? And at least, what color is his shemag? Is it olive or tan?
Any info is much appreciated.

ha ha might want to add the alternative spelling of shemagh. get some other things when you google it. i believe it is a khaki color with darker designs.

3535511pred013f8e07115b.jpg

3535508pred002d0a8e8e83.jpg

3535180pred028bdf58f956.jpg

3535315pred0338dbefef09.jpg

Thanks for the info and the great pics. I did a little more research and think that the vest is a "Blackhawk STRIKE Omega MOLLE Vest" with additional attachments.

Thanks for the info and the great pics. I did a little more research and think that the vest is a "Blackhawk STRIKE Omega MOLLE Vest" with additional attachments.

The vest looks like it's based on the Blackhawk but I don't think it is, I think it's a knockoff judging by the tan buckles and the flatness of the shoulder padding. I found one that looks be pretty much dead on, tan buckles and all.

Deluxe Universal Vest - No Pouches

The holster looks like a Blackhawk Omega VI or an airsoft knockoff to me, the leg straps look very Blackhawk and they styling looks BH to me too. But like the vest it could easily be a knockoff but I can't say for sure. The most likely holster model of holster is the Omega VI Elite/url] and comparing to some airsoft holsters I'm thinking that the holster might be a real Blackhawk.

As far as I know (and own)

Condor tactical belt TAN
Giro Bravo bike gloves
Two Condor single Flasbang pouches Tan
Condor 12 round shotgun ammo pouch Tan
Rothco Coyote Tan shemagh
Blackhawk omega holster
Condor tactical vest Tan
Bates sport zipper boots

Know but don´t own yet

5.11 tactical pants charcoal and 5.11 belt
Tops 107C Steel eagle knife

Don´t know

Magazine pouch he uses on the back of the belt
The two ammo slides on the front of the vest

Hope this helps! (and may be you can help me find the items I don´t know the brand)

I'm pretty certain the vest is not a Condor, two things tell me this. One thing are the buckles, all of the Condors I've seen have black buckles where as Royce's vest has tan buckles. Even if they swapped the buckles the other tell is the reinforcement below the last row of PALS webbing at the bottom of the vest that's present on the Condor but not on Royce's. The most likely candidate is the vest that I linked to previously from Major's Surplus, it has tan buckles and no reinforcment below the last row of PALS webbing.

20-7210_07.jpg

3535508pred002d0a8e8e83.jpg

Have you found Giro Bravos in the right color? I agree that is what they are... you can see the logo clearly, but I can't find that color combination.

The Giro Bravos are slightly different from year to year. In the movie there are different ones, but most of them have the word "GIRO" on the index finger. The correct ones are charcoal/black.

Condor front...
MV-4.jpg

Condor back...
CondorMV-001BACK-1.jpg

Royce back...
3535767pred1472df3fd548_a.jpg

I forgot the Hamilton Khaki below Zero watch...

Looks like Condor has changed their vest designs, all the ones that I saw had black buckles and a reinforced lower portion. Looks like the vest just might actually be a Condor after all.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back