Luke Skywalker's Blaster Rifle

OhioAstromech

Well the Title and Description pretty much says it all.

I need to know if anyone has information on what rifle Luke's Blaster Rifle was based on.
Also if anyone has any good photos of it that would be of any help.

This is the Rifle that Luke took with him to find R2-D2 in ANH.
It's REALLY LONG.

Scot

Closest thing I could find was this...

Antique (circa 1770) Kabyle flintlock rifle; It definitely has the right shape to it...

Last edited:
I know I've seen info on this before. Let me look at my picture archive tomorrow. I've checked all the books I have and didn't see anything.

FB

These pictures posted by Moffeaton could be Luke's rifle. Looks quite similar to the Kabyle flintlock.
0070.jpg

0071.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(kurtyboy @ Jul 17 2006, 01:00 PM) [snapback]1282459[/snapback]</div>
These pictures posted by Moffeaton could be Luke's rifle. Looks quite similar to the Kabyle flintlock.
0070.jpg

0071.jpg

[/b]

KURTYBOY...

YOU ARE THE MAN...

That is is exactly. :love

Last edited by a moderator:
That thing is full of Lonepigeon's "mystery catamaran" parts... those things are beginning to haunt me, too.

A while back I tried finding out what the Sand People used and came across the old Denix "jambai" (#1059) rifle:

Denix1059Jambai.jpg

(Cheers Wackychimp)

It's not what I was looking for but IMO it looks pretty close to what Luke was toting.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back