Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood costume

GeektressGalore

Sr Member
So, I was told on another thread that I should make this costume, so I will. This is where I'll be posting my progress.

005.jpg

The CONCEPT!
006.jpg

Close up on the important bits.

I'll be going to Jo-Ann's tomorrow to check on prices, but my estimated budget is:

1 1/2 yds red satin: $23.35
5 1/2 yds white gabardine: $42
LOTS of brown leather belting: $34.20 (estimated)
craft foam: $10
closures: $20
allotted extra expense: $30

I'm starting with the fabric. :)

Last edited:
should be cool.....

man i wish i had the money to carry on with my ezio costume....although i might wait until i've played through brotherhood to see if there's anything in there cooler than the master assassin suit from AC 2....

So, I think I just finished my pattern for the pouches Ezio wears on his belt. I pieced one together using old t-shirt scraps

004.jpg

003.jpg

I'll sew one tomorrow using some spare suede I have.

If this costume turns out even half as good as all your other works before it then this should be downright amazing :)

Any progress on this? I know it will be amazing when it's done...can't wait to see it :)

I've been busy all day, but I did get a couple things done. FIRST OFF, I finally got the boots I plan on wearing back.

DSCF0247.jpg

DSCF0246.jpg

Now if you'll please ignore the argyles poking out of my boots, these are my assassin boots. They aren't accurate, but they're pretty badass.

I also got the white fabric I needed to get started. I'm going to be busy most of tomorrow getting my garage cleaned out (so I can move my workspace out of my bedroom and into the garage) so I won't be doing any sewing tomorrow. Should have some done Tuesday, though.

Words do not express how excited I am to get started on this costume!

I usually have a strong distaste for sexied up female versions of characters, but the designs of this look really nice so far :)

I LOVE those boots, where did you get them??

Last edited:
I usually have a strong distaste for sexied up female versions of characters, but the designs of this look really nice so far :)

I LOVE those boots, where did you get them??

I normally do too, but I do love the design for the actual costume, and I didn't feel so bad for only making a couple of changes. I tried to be as accurate as possible, and it doesn't look so bad slightly feminized.

I found them a couple years ago on clearance at Shoe Carnival. They're my favorite pair of boots!

Yeah, The belt kindof does lend itself to a corset design with a slight modification ^^

How are you going to meld the hood into it, since it used to end at the collar, and your design doesn't have that anymore..

Will be watching this thread :)

...and serves me right for never going shoe shopping.

How are you going to meld the hood into it, since it used to end at the collar, and your design doesn't have that anymore..

Actually, I'm using a modified Princess Leia pattern because it has a collar and hood attachment. I'll alter the collar a little to look more period correct, and I may end up nixing the low cut cutout in the design. It just depends on how it looks all together.

indy mogul has a tutorial for the hidden blade but its kinda complex and a little expensive. however the end result is very much worth the effort.

Good Job! The Ezio costume/Assasin costume has always been a little too complicated for me, but Desmond Miles is way easier to do for many of us. Anyone got a hi-res pic of him from AC:B? I've been searching for a good picture, true the game just came out and there is so far few pictures. I have found one, but it's not detailed enough..

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back