Rambo's Explosive Arrow Tips - FINISHED with pics

Re: Rambo's Explosive Arrow Tips?

Watching this thread for the past month or so has made me watch all the movies again over the past week :)

Great discussion, info, and builds fellows.

PHA, I actually used a permanent marker on the hinges and catch for the lid too! If I do this again, I think I will try dying the box with black RIT dye and see if it takes!

Screen Used Rambo III arrow tips!

attachment.php

Prop Store - Ultimate Movie Collectables

Nick

Cool pics of the SU props there!

I've been temped to get a set of these. I already have a bunch of First Blood replicas and was trying to keep my Rambo collection just to that first movie, but these are very nice.

dunno if you are still looking for the arrow tips, but i found these here on ebay germany

edit: i wasnt aware that it is against the forum-rules to post ebay links, so i guess you have to search them for yourself ;)
or pm me

Last edited:

One thing the RPF is good for is tracking our progress (or lack there of).

Hard to believe I started this thread over a year ago, and I still haven't completed my set of arrow tips!

I've recently cleared off my work table in effort to finish off a long string of smaller, unfinished prop projects.

This is one of them...

So hopefully I'll get my butt in gear and finish these off!

Finished them today.

Love it...

What seemed to be a basic and simple, and fairly obscure prop is - in the end - TOTALLY cool!

Pics later, but it looks JUST like Art's! Go figure! ;)

Those look awesome. Too bad they are impossible to find...especially with the box. Did you ever cast them like you mentioned in the 1st post ?

The close up from the tip shows them out of round a bit. Maybe someone should turn some out of alluminum....but like I said, no boxes : (

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back