Looking for Best Bath Robe

WhiteCommando

I want to try to make an entire Jedi Costume (Obi-Wan Style) out of...

- A Bath Robe
- Cheap Fabric for the wrap
- Rubber Boots (I have those, but paint brown)
- Belts
- Wood dowels for belt tubes
- Vinyl for belt pouches - any templates would be appreciated
- Grey hair spray

I plan to not shave for the next 14 weeks and groom myself a beard.

And I have a MR saber already (but mine really works. I killed my boss last week)...

Yep, that is really my boss.

Budget - $100 or less.
Time - 1 weekend
Goal - To not look like $100, 1 weekend, Bath Robe Jedi.

Bring it...

John

I dunno John... if you're going that route, I think you should just embrace it. Hasbro sabre, regular belt, karate gi and soap on a rope.

I agree. A proper bath robe Jedi should have a Hasbro, and just he belt of the robe as your belt. For pouches, use any camera pouches that you have sitting around the house.

Yes Ryan did have quite the bathrobe Jedi.

Note the seriousness of his determination.

Note the excellence of his footwear.

And his spectesticals on his face. Cause it's dang annoying to see Jedi wear glasses in the pictures. Its a picture take them off for just a moment. Ugh... sorry pet peeve.

But good luck post up pics when you're done.

Waaaaay too bright colors are a must.

Oh use the small sharpies for food pellets.

<div class='quotetop'>(dwrd @ Jul 17 2006, 08:49 PM) [snapback]1282805[/snapback]</div>
Or you can follow Jediagent and do the deluxe bathrobe Jedi.[/b]

Hey. No one was supposed to know about that...

I say that if you're going to go for a true bathrobe Jedi, be sure to include a towel or robe that has a name on it, like Holiday Inn, or Motel 6. :lol

<div class='quotetop'>(motman241 @ Jul 18 2006, 12:10 PM) [snapback]1283167[/snapback]</div>
I say that if you're going to go for a true bathrobe Jedi, be sure to include a towel or robe that has a name on it, like Holiday Inn, or Motel 6. :lol
[/b]

Yes huge logo on the towel or robe... classy. :lol

I wouldn't use a commercially-available saber, either. I'd go with a trusty flashlight, preferrably one of the old metal ones.

I agree a metal flashlight would be proper, only if you duct tape a paper towel roll to the end of it for blade length.

I went the other route and had my sister make a Jedi robe out of arctic fleece for a fantastically warm bathrobe. :lol

How sad, I am. :confused

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back