Tim Burton's next film is.....

Okay I confess... it's fake, haha!

I didn't think there'd be much response from it, but just thought it would have been funny if it was real. I basically took an Alice in Wonderland press release and retooled it for a Johnny Depp 3D movie idea, hahaha!

Though it's fake I wouldn't put it too far past me to think Tim Burton would actually consider such a film!

Glad some got a good kick out of it! When I read it over it sounded legit and I almost cried laughing at how terrible this press release would be!

Sorry if anyone got POed about it. Hopefully it just stays a joke though. :thumbsup

I thought a few fake links would spice up the "truth" and it seems that some people did not try them out :) Don't believe everything you read.
Good that Nwerke also got the joke and played along.

Okay I confess... it's fake, haha!

Awww, you gave up the goods too soon! We had some quality trolling going there!

I thought your mockup was great. I did the same thing (Alice) for my Wiki link. I thought the obvious satire in the later bits would give the game away but I guess nobody read that far. Oh well. :)

Nice that it was described as "well orchestrated", lol!

The tragedy is that it's just plausible enough to pass through the BS meter undetected. I mean, would anyone really be surprised if this DID actually happen?

God its such a bad idea I thought it was real for a moment. This thread should be deleted just in case burton's people catch wind of it...

Right then, where's my passport? Niennumb1, Contec and I have a pitch meeting to get to...

Yes, and i have a original idea for a music score that i want danny elfman to do... Goes something like this
drilll drilll drilll BOMB BOMB BOMB ching ching oooooOOOOOoooOOOOoooOOH drilll drilll drill ching ching ooooOOOOoooOOOooOooOooh

Cayman, you MUST follow the youtube/collegehumor.com video link on the first page of this thread. MUST. NOW.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back