LAST CALL - Donations for Waynes Kids

Watson

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Guys this fundraiser has been phenomenal and I am very proud to have done this for Wayne's four children. I know Wayne is smiling right now knowing that his children's futures will be a little easier without thier father.

As a group of Old Timers, Noobs, In-Betweeners, Non-Members and EVEN some BANNED members we have raised a total of $4,300.22 USD or 2,341.90 GBP. I am so damn proud of everyone that contributed big and small, we did a Great thing.

Having said that, it is now time to make one last call for donations. I know everyone is probably ready to move forward and so am I, as I know Wayne would want us to.

To my friends and family here, I thank you.

Greg

What's the absolute close date for this? I still may have another $50 coming from my book sale. Waiting on a PM.

And $4300. Wayne, indeed, is smiling.

wow.

That's just incredible... it's unbelievably touching to see people come out and offer their support like this.

I too am proud of everyone (including you, Greg. Your quaterbacking this effort was a wonderful thing.)

thank you to everyone who took part in this..

Tom

<div class='quotetop'>(Probe Droid @ Jul 17 2006, 12:00 PM) [snapback]1282458[/snapback]</div>
I'm still waiting for word from that possible buyer. Sent them an email an hour ago.
[/b]

Okay I can hang until you get final word

Greg,

I am still working on my project for Wayne, the Ravenwood Diary, but we can work something out at a later date to donate the funds.

Thanks,

-Bryan

Is the fund closed? Just got in the 10-disc boxed set of the 40th Anniversary edition of The Prisoner that I'll try to sell if not.

Sad thing is that this is something I used to immediately just box up and send to Wayne. He loved the Brit TV stuff. I gave him tons of it.

What was the final tally for the fund?

I haven't been around much this last two weeks. Just checked in to see what was happening. Wow. I am amazed.

Thanks JDH for the effort made and compassion expressed.

I sure do miss Wayne.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back