Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Power Morpher

search ebay seller starlight.studios.
he has revised his comms to be more accurate now, they are still bulky but way better.
or go to rangerboard.com & search user clickclash, same person.
though the comms now run 45-50 with 3.26 shipping i believe.

He's right, starlight.studios is the guy. I love the ones I got. They're incredibly sturdy and great to wear even every day. I have an old communicator, not sure who the builder was but the faceplate was plastic and the mesh in the center was very flimsy.

Yes, starlight studios makes awesome Ranger swag, the metal coins are effin amazing.

As to my project, I do apologize for saying stuff will be shown, and have nothing fully yet to show. I actually have been working on the labels, the black black bolts and red "power ranger" stickers, as well as the gold back stickers. While, yes, I could easily go to reprolabels and get some from them, I would prefer to learn the ropes of sticker making myself.

Since I finally have about a weeks time to actually commit to the project now, I will be finally posting stuff.

marioman shows he was last active in 2014, I doubt he still has them for sale. You can probably find a Buzz Morpher Kit on Ebay. He uploads them occasionally. I have 2 for costume purposes.

propmaker2012 marioman doesn't make many props these days, I know him personally so I can ask if you are seriously interested. But I feel like it's easier just to buy a legacy morpher for a display piece or a buzz morpher as a cosplay piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back