Harry Potter - The Hog Head

Norbert

Sr Member
Does any one have good close up of the labels of the Firewhiskey bottles and other bottles found at the hog head?

@PHArchivist: they have them on the shelves of the hoghead. You can see a ok job of them here: <http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/wizardingworld/eastereggs/firewhiskey2.jpg>

Best I got...

harry-potter-hog-head-zzz-day-2-0106.jpg-38221d1289359699

@PHArchivist: Ya it give me the design of the bottles, but the labels are some what hard to make out because of the flash. But I might be able to get something out of them. Thanks

If I get an opportunity on Sunday I'll drop into the Hog's Head and grab some photos for you. Any specific requests?

@Dakarn: If you can a close up photos of all the different labels and make it clear to read and don't have a flash reflection that would be great

I got them yesterday, I'll post them tonight. Some with flash but not washed out and others without the flash at a high ISO setting.

Ok I don't know if these are going to help but they are quite big. Unfortunately it was VERY crowded pretty constantly in the bar so I couldn't setup shots well.

Just click on the thumbnail and it'll take you to where the full sized ones are available.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back