Batman Begins WIP

Shooter

Hey Everyone,
Posted this over at the BOTB, but thought I'd share it with you fine folks as well ;)

Starting a Begins suit, right now have picked up some parts second hand from a fellow member here.

Comments/Critique are always welcome!

dsc00635vf.jpg

dsc00646x.jpg

dsc00645s.jpg

dsc00653je.jpg

dsc00654m.jpg

dsc00658k.jpg

dsc00659qq.jpg

Cowl Test Fit
dsc00663q.jpg

Close up
dsc00673a.jpg

I will follow this thread cause i have the same project... Nice beginning !! The cowl is really a good piece and gloves seems to be very accurate.

Great job so far. I prefer this over the Dark Knight suit (that one had too many details for my taste).

I'm sure they'll change it again for the 3rd movie...

Thanks for the comments guys!

Gonna try and do the suit test fit this weekend, and cape & boots are on their way, so stay tuned.

Looks like a nice build so far. :thumbsup Need to add one of Kevins capes and Davids boots to that great build and it'll be well on it's way to one of the best. :cool

Hey Guys,
Did some test fitting on the weekend. Need to touch up some glue in certain spots and get some leg armour. Don't mind the cheap rubies belt, it's just for effect and will be updated shortly.

Front, Amazingly dumb look on face. I guess that's why he wears a mask ;)

dsc00675jd.jpg

Back, need to trim up the neck. Rubies Belt in all it's glory!

dsc00680k.jpg

What's that on the floor?

dsc00687vr.jpg

Fun with Photoshop :D

batshadowblue.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Guys!

thats awesome! silly question: where does one get one of these costumes for themselves?

I've picked up most of the parts so far second hand from another member here. I had to fix up and tweak most parts, including regluing the armour to the wetsuit as the previous owner was a little smaller than I am. I believe the cowl is a Janty C, who has been banned from most forums because of bad business and the Torso is an Inferno which is the best I've seen so far. I did most of my research and got a lot of help on the Brotherhood of the Bat (BOTB) Brotherhood Of The Bat ~ Runboard

Hey brother, Brin here from BOTB.
It's looking great! Are those neck bits on the back in your way?

Hey Brin, Thanks for the kudos! The excess neck trim isn't really bothering me, I'll just have to see if it gets in the way once the cowl and cape are on. If it doesn't I might just leave it.

Man, it looks great!

Makes me miss my suit. But it looks great on you! Your cowl photos look a lot like Bale.

BTW, I had no idea Janty was banned on the forums. I had a seamless transaction with him, and it's a damn good cowl. Can't wait to see the whole thing put together.

Best,
Joe

Man, it looks great!

Makes me miss my suit. But it looks great on you! Your cowl photos look a lot like Bale.

BTW, I had no idea Janty was banned on the forums. I had a seamless transaction with him, and it's a damn good cowl. Can't wait to see the whole thing put together.

Best,
Joe

Thanks Joe! I agree, the cowl is top notch! I've never had any dealings with Janty, but was warned to stay away from him.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back