My 10th Doctor Costume

akahizzle

I really REALLY wanted this to come together by halloween, but alas it was not meant to be. I received my baron boutique suit a little late on november 2nd, and didnt get my tie until today, but it was well worth the wait. Even though I wont be able to strut around in it as a costume, I still plan on enjoying this suit for everyday wear for several years.

So, Here's the breakdown,

Suit: Baron Boutique, Cotton Brown with silk-screened pinstripes
Tie: Swirly Tie from Magnoli Clothiers
Shirt: Macy's Dress Shirt
Shoes: White Converse All Stars
Props: 3D glasses, Stethoscope, Sonic, Tardis Key, Brainy Specs

I'll be getting a Trenchcoat in the coming months to combat the Frigid Idaho Weather, but for now I'm content.

For anyone out there who's contemplating on which suit to go with, I can definitely tell you that Baron Boutique did a really splendid job with mine. The cut is perfect, and the material breathes and fits well. I'm also really happy with all of the pockets, especially the hidden ones in the jacket.

Magnoli's tie is also excellent, it feels so smooth! I've been told many times today how sexy it is, haha.

and here are some pics I suppose..
try to focus on the suit and not my stupid face, haha

View attachment 38108

View attachment 38109

View attachment 38110

View attachment 38111

View attachment 38112

View attachment 38113

View attachment 38114

View attachment 38115

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back