Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

I saw a cool custom stormtrooper toy by a guy that goes by Figureworkscustoms, so I modded another helmet to resemble his design.

31891863652_c87b1a86f6_b.jpg

And here is my collection of black series helmets.....hopefully that's all I will buy.

31665063080_9d43321f61_b.jpg

that's what I'm talking about. This helmet being well made, durable, close to accurate and the price is great is perfect for these type of custom works.
great jobs!!

Ok I managed to get hold of one (cause y'know I've only got 6 stormie lids....)

Now does anyone know if I will be able to get this apart once I have put it together as I'm sure I will want to do mods in the fullness of time :)

Ok I managed to get hold of one (cause y'know I've only got 6 stormie lids....)

Now does anyone know if I will be able to get this apart once I have put it together as I'm sure I will want to do mods in the fullness of time :)
What I did was file down the part on the tabs that lock it into place. Enough so you can pull it apart, but it still snaps together.

Thanks @Bolego for the idea,
I had considered that but as some are having trouble geting some parts to close properly I just decided to put it together and deal with any damage that i do dismantling as part of the modding process.....
But Wow I have to say this may just stay as is for once.

I dont really go for shiny helmets so this could be one and its not a bad job replicating the differences tween the Rogue one lid and all my warts and all OT troopers.

I Love It.......For the money I Really, Really Love It.
Now let's all chant together, Biker Scout, Biker Scout, Biker Scout. Go Hasbro :)

A black series biker scout would be my holy Grail, but I'm still happy with an original stormtrooper that didn't cost an arm and a leg or isn't made of such cheap plastic you wonder why you bothered.

They should stop to produce this helmets with this bad voicechangers!The Kylo and Trooper are great helmets for the price...no need to ruin it with this voicechangers.

I'd be down for no voice changers. They could probably knock off $5-$10 without it. Or hell if the voice changers actually worked and really made me sound like kylo ren or a trooper I'd pay a little more for them. But I think a lot of people just want these to display so voice changers arnt a must have in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back