Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan Romulan Ale Decanter- Finally Realized.

Looks fantastic! Thank you for finally bringing this prop to life after many years of discussions and starts/stops here on the boards.

And yes, I'm also hoping to see an interest thread posted at some point in the future. :)

Beautiful work! Definitely interested.

Been fascinated with the mysterious WoK Romulan ale bottle for a long time. It's such a unique prop, yet no good pictures or information exist.

Your reproduction work is top notch. Congratulations!

Glad you are pleased with it Apollo! Also glad to hear it arrived safely. The wood boxes with the slider lid seem perfect for the task of protecting the decanter during travel.
Hope you can post some pics eventually!
Thanks again!

Examining it now and Man oh Man is this thing beautiful.

I toyed around years ago, early 90's, on doing a run and one shop who did nothing but acryllic, display cases, you name, it said it could be done but would be a real pain in the --- to do so I eventually shelved the idea.

Folks don't hesitate to pull the trigger on this one it really is beautifully done.

Needless to say if you do the Next gen run IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

I know I'm sounding a bit redundant on the whole "interest list" thing but I thought I would let those that are interested know that at this point I'm waiting on the RPF to process my payment for Premium Membership. My partner on these decanters made payment for me two weeks ago so we can get the interest list up and I also PM'd Art Andrews as requested but so far I haven't heard back from anyone.
Cheers to the patient ones!
WrathofKahnAleGlasses2.jpg

If anyone finds the perfect bag for this post here! This thing is great, just needs that... As I remember it black velvet drawstring bag? Should finish it nicely.

Nice work on this baby. If I were made of money I may have tried to get a second one to bring something special to parties in. :-D

Thanks Chris!
The gift bag that McCoy uses and of the right color is in the works as well. We are planning to offer it as an incentive to those who will pay by check or money order.
My Wife is the seamstress who is making them and we are waiting on her and the bags to be ready so we can get some good pictures for the interest list.

You know I am in the bag for the bag! ;)

Thanks Chris!
The gift bag that McCoy uses and of the right color is in the works as well. We are planning to offer it as an incentive to those who will pay by check or money order.
My Wife is the seamstress who is making them and we are waiting on her and the bags to be ready so we can get some good pictures for the interest list.

Thanks Chris!

Holy cow. Awesome,

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back