Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Yeah, I thought it got off to a slow start this season(especially after how good it got near the end of last season), but the last few episodes have been very good.

It take it next week is a break as CTV is airing The Hunger Games. When's the show back on?
In the US rhey are showing a special about Marvel. Next week is an election so I assume it is so they do not get angry phone calls about the constant result updates.

In the US rhey are showing a special about Marvel. Next week is an election so I assume it is so they do not get angry phone calls about the constant result updates.

That's probably true.

The ultimate irony is if they didn't cover the elections non-stop with the ever growing always annoying bars no one would complain that they only did quicky updates at commercials :)

That's probably true.

The ultimate irony is if they didn't cover the elections non-stop with the ever growing always annoying bars no one would complain that they only did quicky updates at commercials :)
They NEVER interrupt commercials.

And in the morning they can start political ads for the next election.

Surprising... with all of the HYDRA affiliated politicians running, I'm surprised they're allowing AoS to be shown that close to an election.

Surprising... with all of the HYDRA affiliated politicians running, I'm surprised they're allowing AoS to be shown that close to an election.

That's EXACTLY why they're allowing it to be shown. HYDRA is still in the shadows, so what better way to cement your place as a "good guy" than to let it run?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back