Ultron helmet (Avengers: Age of Ultron) - unfolded

Re: NEW Ultron helmet (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

bump. Hows the drone helmet coming along, have you thought about doing the final mark helmet? The one in the trailer

Yes, i want to made him. I still collecting references pics, so if somebody can help, please post here.

im still hoping that they'll put the version shown in the title release trailer in the movie
the one that you originally made

Maybe when released we could say how to make it light up please? idk how complicated it would be but looks awesome. Goof Job

Maybe when released we could say how to make it light up please? idk how complicated it would be but looks awesome. Goof Job

Doing some basic LEDs is beyond simple. I'm pretty sure there are guides here on the forum somewhere, and if not there are plenty of articles on Instructables. Wiring up LEDs to a battery is a complete no-brainer.

Doing some basic LEDs is beyond simple. I'm pretty sure there are guides here on the forum somewhere, and if not there are plenty of articles on Instructables. Wiring up LEDs to a battery is a complete no-brainer.
ive been using cheap battery powered fairy lights for my recent builds
no need to wire up LEDs

Last edited:

Im in a hospital, sorry. msleeper doing a pep file, trying to do as fast as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks, guys ☺ I'm already fine now, just was little problem with breathing.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back