Robocop Helmet (Original) ID Help

Tom1971

Sr Member
I bought this from a member a while ago but sadly I had to sell it.

It is an incredible Robocop helmet with a great attachment system for the jaw and neck and in addition to being

an incredible piece it fits my ginormous head. 25 inches and I'm not lying.

Can anyone tell me who the maker is as I would like to try and get another one down the road???

Thanks

IMG_6202.jpg

IMG_6203.jpg

IMG_6204.jpg

IMG_6205.jpg

IMG_6206.jpg

I can help you with your question, I also bought the same helmet from the same prop maker many years ago. This man has amazing craftsmanship skills. He goes by the name " Anticlaus" You can try finding him in the.

robocoparchive.com

Ask around in that forum and you should find, him but these helmets are so hard to come about now.

You can see the helmet, I bought from him and how it looks on my restored Robocop statue.

http://robocoparchive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3288

I can help you with your question, I also bought the same helmet from the same prop maker many years ago. This man has amazing craftsmanship skills. He goes by the name " Anticlaus" You can try finding him in the.

robocoparchive.com

Ask around in that forum and you should find, him but these helmets are so hard to come about now.

You can see the helmet, I bought from him and how it looks on my restored Robocop statue.

http://robocoparchive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3288

Great info. Thank you so much.

Tom

Tom,

Yep, the RoboCop Archive is the place to find your answers. I have an Anticlaus helmet as well; it's amazing.

Tom,

Yep, the RoboCop Archive is the place to find your answers. I have an Anticlaus helmet as well; it's amazing.

Hey Tex,

It may be a ways down the road and may not happen as most my collection is gone and whether or not I re-build any of it is an open question but I thought now would be a good time to start looking.

I'm getting signed up over there now.

I actually sold my Auto9 to one of our greatest members but I discovered it needed some repairs after and since KSC re-released, which I only discovered after the sale, I gave a refund instead of trying to fix it right now so he could go get a new one for less money..

I am just in a weird place right now trying to decide to sell what is left and call it good or consider re-building some or all of it. I go back and forth a lot. A really lot.

Tom

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back