Bourne Identity Red Bag contents

Hi guys looking into gathering some props to make a Bourne go bag but just to start off for now I was going to print some of those wanted faxes and C.I.A top secret files on Bourne so did you guys just make these yourselves? or is there somewhere I can print these thanks.

I have seen the links from Adam on the first page but they are no longer working

Last edited:
Added two more items to my collection: French and Russian passports. Like the rest, these are real passports with the added Bourne pages and dividers. The Russian passport from that era has taken me years to track down and was not cheap - very rare among passport collectors.

Notice the screen used (fake) French passport has the bio page at the back, so I put mine there too and covered the original inside back cover with leathergrain material. The real bio page is actually near the start of the passport.

I just need one more US passport (Jason Bourne and John Michael Kane) and one more French (Sebastian Levron and Nicolas Lemannisier) to complete the set.

The silver foil on the dividers was done with laser toner and a laminator and is a bit hit and miss. Some came out okay, some awful.

morebourne7.jpg

morebourne8.jpg

morebourne16.jpg

morebourne17.jpg

morebourne14.jpg

morebourne15.jpg

morebourne9.jpg

morebourne10.jpg

morebourne11.jpg

Last edited:
Just have a quick question for anyone who has made the money paper props. Did you guys print each note and leave the back blank? I have done a few so far and what I've been doing is printing about 10 notes and having a few on top and bottom and filling the middle with blank paper it looks okay on the american $100 bills but on some of the brighter notes like the Australian ones you can notice the white pages in the middle. I didn't want to go though a 100 ink cartridges on printing them so any ideas maybe some light green paper or something ?

Just wondering if anyone has anyone got a pic of what straps go on each note? Obviously i'm not talking about the ones that are clearly visible in the screen shots like the U.S and Australian notes. I downloaded kurty boys straps so i'm good on those ones but i'm still missing a few. I'm on the Brazilian reals atm.

I was wondering if anyone still has the fax files that adam made, because the old links that he posted have expired.

EDIT: Nevermind I found them...

Last edited:
Sorry its taken me a while to reply They are the new blue $100 Brazilian reals. I heard they changed the $100 note recently but i cant find the old ones.

Sorry its taken me a while to reply They are the new blue $100 Brazilian reals. I heard they changed the $100 note recently but i cant find the old ones.

The ones in the film appear to be Pick 247, the 1994 series bills. New notes were released in 2010. The ones in the film appear to be banded with a purple or garnet band, with white text.

This is a video showing Adam's replicas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQbbtnTz1KE

Attached are some low-res screenshots.

A Google Image Search or a search on eBay will show you some decent scans of the Reals.

-MJ

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 9.21.44 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 9.21.44 AM.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 402
  • shot0003.jpg
    shot0003.jpg
    585 KB · Views: 293
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 9.05.44 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 9.05.44 AM.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 310
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 9.22.05 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 9.22.05 AM.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 249
I recently figured out what the Sebastien Levron passport is. It's a second French one.

It appeared to be blue in this scene but I later realized that was just the lighting.
morebourne21.jpg

morebourne22.jpg

That's it under the green Brazil passport.
morebourne23.jpg

Since the photo page is never seen I made one up.
morebourne31.jpg

I know this is an older thread but i figured i'd add to it anyway. Just watched the movie and i noticed a little easter egg at the very end. When Jason enters Marie's shop in the final scene, hanging behind her is the red "burn bag" being repurposed as a hanging planter. So really if you want to do this quickly, and cheaply just find the bag and figure out what those purple flowers are. asavage this is the perfect way to work plants and flowers into "The Cave" IMG_2435.jpgIMG_2436.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
@kurtyboy, what did you use for the bookmarks for the passports.

thanks richard.

Report covers with laser printer foil. It's a bit of a hit and miss process so expect a LOT of wastage lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back