Adam Savages THE SHINING OVERLOOK HOTEL MAZE MODEL!

Wow! Impressive work. That Millennium Falcon hull behind them during the first half was distracting me...I want to know what that's about too!

There are a few members that always push me to learn new skills. asavage is one, MattMunson and kurtyboy are some others. I totally get when Adam talks about being a maker. It is that feeling of having to research, analyze and create.

Last edited by a moderator:
aw shucks! Thanks brad! You da man!

Also for reference, your HIC took like a weekend. Mine has been 90% done for ten years. lol

i love adam's passion and intensity that drives his work ethic...it's people like him that inspire me to get off my butt and create something awesome.
this in turn inspires someone else to do the same and all together we all keep the creative energy going and moving forward!
what a great job on this maze it's fantastic!:cool

Amazing, indeed! Have to say it would be fun to modify some of the architectural figures to look like the Torrance family as a kind of Easter egg for the viewers…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
your enthousiasm for a project is so great to see Adam. wether a build or from mythbusters. what a great project this is and how beautifull it came out.

just wish i had half your talents.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back