Bengrim's Darth Vader reveal project

I have an idea cooking in my head on how to build some flexible grey hose from the sides of the reveal mask
anybody know of any measurements to pm me or am I going it alone scaling and doing 3 or 4 attempts :facepalm
IMG_0245.PNG
I'm taking a break from metal parts until I've got this baby made

I just gave you the thumbs up ... keep on going ... you're going to be the one-shop-to-go for eons for those building a Vader Reveal helmet . . . also all the prototypes can be trashed and burned and then become available for those with a TFA Vader remnant and crushed yet reveal mask :)

Chaïm
in that case anybody with a melted helmet and could use one of these, they are slightly wrong but for a melted helmet they are ok but I'm not sure if you can see them on the melted helmet but it could add that little more bling to it :lol I'm not going to bin them I was just going to keep them in a drawer, small cost prob £2 +p just not accurate for the reveal PM me
IMG_0246.JPGIMG_0247.JPG

I just gave you the thumbs up ... keep on going ... you're going to be the one-shop-to-go for eons for those building a Vader Reveal helmet . . . also all the prototypes can be trashed and burned and then become available for those with a TFA Vader remnant and crushed yet reveal mask :)

Chaïm

double that ;)

I have an idea cooking in my head on how to build some flexible grey hose from the sides of the reveal mask
anybody know of any measurements to pm me or am I going it alone scaling and doing 3 or 4 attempts :facepalm
View attachment 722125
I'm taking a break from metal parts until I've got this baby made

I could get you the measurements from the natty15d resin parts, if it´d be of any help. But I can not vouch for it´s accuracy so the measurements I´d provide could be wrong.

Calling Trap Joe !!!! Jörg, could you help us out with some measurements of the ribbed hose? I remember your VR as being pretty accurate :cool

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
I could get you the measurements from the natty15d resin parts, if it´d be of any help. But I can not vouch for it´s accuracy so the measurements I´d provide could be wrong.

Calling @Trap Joe !!!! Jörg, could you help us out with some measurements of the ribbed hose? I remember your VR as being pretty
Thanks in advance!
any and all measurements would be appreciated I would double and triple check anyway but I need to know I'm on the right track
thanks Markus

Ben

I know...I was only asking if you´re speaking about my mask.;)

I´m waiting on some parts now and will finish the project when I have them.Do you still have the new version of the etched vocoder part?
it due in the next week or two when I get them I will send you 2 over ;)

I've done a quick scale of the grey hose and at first look I get this
image.jpg
I will wait for any other measurements to compare with but in the mean time I will play with the idea I have to see it will work and look ok ( a test piece)

Good grey hoses would be great.If somebody will make the work to build a really accurate replica of this things I would buy a set!:lol;)

Thought I would have a little bit of a clean out of all the bits that I won't be using due to my designs being constantly altered, I have now decided to have only 4 or so made at a time as a test so I don't end up with to many parts lying around, only when I'm totally happy with them then I will order plenty in for future kits

View attachment 721607

If you ship them off to Sofaking, I'm sure they'll be highly appreciated and will end up somewhere in his Falcon build!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back