CW Arrow AND The Flash

maggarm20

Hello this is a thread for anything involving the CW shows Arrow and The Flash I am currently working on making the the Ragim Matrix Jr 48" from season one and the oneida kestrel from season 2/3 but I need help with a few things
SEASON 1 BOW CHECKLIST:
-Handle dimensions
-Limb dimensions
SEASON 2/3 BOW CHECKLIST:
-Handle Dimensions
-Limb dimensions(NOT TOGETHER the power limbs and the limb that recurves measured seperatly)
I am also working on the Flash costume any tips/advice is GREATLY appreciated.
I WILL sell the bows and Flash costume any for cheap I will also sell the arrow heads or anything like that and feel free to post anything of yours related to Arrow or Flash

-THANKS
P.S. also doing Arsenal

Looks like you want The Definitive CW Arrow Thread! You'll find everything you ever wanted to know (and then some) about the costume/props of the Arrow. You can also check out the Emerald Archers Facebook group.

As for The Flash, I think most people are still sourcing materials and whatnot, since the show has only had 4 episodes so far. However, I am not sure if you had planned on doing the entire costume from scratch, but: TheRocketeer has a beautiful cowl from the TV show that he is currently running. If you contact him ASAP, you may still be able to get one (can't promise anything since it is a Limited run).

Hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i've been lookin there and havent found much....I still wanted to make this thread though so anything arrow and flash related comes here!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back