Boba Fett - The Twelve Parsec Stare, a fan film from Finland

joukov

Howdy, folks!

Here's a short film I took a part of making as an extra.
Watch it, like it and share it!
icon_biggrin.gif

Boba Fett - The Twelve Parsec Stare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HURch6uH-KM

http://www.ruinedfilms.com/ (You can find all the "making of" stuff from the website.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fett was a BAMF in ESB and ROJ, his head was on a swivel in ESB, he was the first on the draw when Leia pulled out the thermal detonator, and he trapped a Jedi. Of course someone manning the skiff gun ruined his chance, then a bit of bad luck with blind Han

The pack had a huge gash in it before Han hit it.

In ROTJ: Special Edition, the additional Fett scenes (where he is flirting with the singers in Jabba's palace), the Jet-pack also has the gash.

So.....

Either the gash was supposed to be there in the Jet-pack, from previous damage (i.e. they retconned the damage in 1997 to match the 1983 film), or Don Bies "accidentally" picked up the damaged stunt jet-pack at the archive when assembling the costume for the new Fett footage (circa 1997).

Actually, I asked Bies about this years ago here on TheRPF. He wore the Fett costume for those new scenes, and told us that he had a limited time (over a lunch break, I believe) to gather the costume together from the archive and get to the set for filming.

DB2.jpg

Freeze frame of the gash as Fett walks away from the girls. See the Jet-pack damage?
fettgash.JPG

Last edited:
Haven't seen the movie.

My main reference was that Fett was intended d to be like Eastwood with the poncho and spurs (sound put in post)
And the G,B,U, music from the droid. :D

Excellent job!

The card player with the dreadlocks and the stripe marks on his face reminded me quite a bit of Quinlan Vos - especially when the blue Twilek girl walked out at the end, looking a lot like Aayla Secura.

And yeah, I really liked the droid, and then the Western version of the Imperial March at the end.

The card player with the dreadlocks and the stripe marks on his face reminded me quite a bit of Quinlan Vos
I wondered first if that was supposed to be Quinlan Vos.. but Vos wouldn't go down like a punk. ;)
It is probably clan tattoo from the same culture that Quinlan Vos was raised in.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back