NCIS Los Angeles props

thank you

here is the other version of business card
with correction of some errors but alas! I have problems with my sofware for some days.

Last edited:
Hello guys

great journey for me received my new id Gibbs
work by Chris ( Reelfakes) very great make
very accurate, thank you again Chris.

here the display with my some items of Gibbs

PS: it is now necessary that I a new wallet badge leaf bigger
and more accurate.

Last edited:
Hi guys

I had the idea of the international identity card of Ziva David card of the ISA
accord it is not a crd of Mossad, but wait from it I think that ths model on its
place in a collection of items NCIS.

Last edited:
On last night's episode, Callen was about to tell an old flame what his real name was then she cut him off and said goodbye to his alias. I have a feeling it's going to be one of those TV show mysteries that will only be answered on the series finale.

Pretty sure in that case Callen was going to reveal that he was an NCIS agent and not the person she knew - they fell in love while he was deep under cover trying to find a bunch of money that had gone missing.

Caplan - Nice work on Ziva's ID! :)

Does anyone out there have any inside info on the holsters they use on the show? It took a LOT of trial and error to track down Gibbs' holster, but I don't have enough info or clear screen caps to figure out anyone else's. Gibbs carries his SIG in a Galco Combat Master, but I don't think the others do.

The inside the pants holsters Callen and Hanna wear on NCIS:LA will be pretty much impossible to figure out without some inside info.

very nice collection:thumbsup congratulations.

here my new version of the id card of G. Callen.

best

Caplan

Last edited:
Cool beans, y'all! Some great sets there! As for the "G" in G Callen, if Harry S Truman could have an "S" which stood for nothing, surely Callen can have his G.... :)

i just wanted to leave a comment on the ids. i have a set for cotes caracter ziva and a badge. on real lawenforcement ids usualy doesn,t list the officers/ agents first name only initials to prevent the perp ( bad guy ) bye calling the officer/ agent bye his real name for safety the ids i see here look to be screen accurate very nice i think mine are less than screen accurate like to know if anyone has a preference on who they use for the ids or do you guys make your own?
andy

Hi

my répilca id G.Callen it's based on the model of the tv show
photo here for the id Gibbs, my Shaback international id it's based on true model
but with little transformations.

best

Caplan

Last edited:
mind telling where you acquired the badge/wallet

also is that a cosplaysky jacket? Ive eyed them but wasnt sure on quality

Not a problem telling you where I got everything. First off the badge, jacket and hat all came from Ebay. The jacket I had them customize it so that the front and rear patches were removeable. The jack is actually really nice. It could have beena little better but since I can't find anything else this one will do just fine. Now the badge wallet is a whole story by it's self. Seems you can't get these damn things unless you are a Federal Agent (which I am NOT). Luck would have it that I have a friend who is a detective and he help me get these wallets/holders. Yes, I can can as many as I want but they are quite expensive as they are all the real deal which means leather. The Ebay badge fits it PERFECT :cool. If you but the badge make sure you get the full size one (3x2). I am having a new badge holder made that has the NCIS badge recessed in it. This one will clip on your belt and I will post photos of it when it comes in. The bage is also recessed in the wallet so it does not stick out (just like the show). hope I answered everything for you.

Great job, Caplan. Have you ever considered offering the IDs for sale? I'd love a set for Gibbs, the ones I've seen on eBay and elsewhere on the web aren't as accurate as yours.

Also, does anybody make an accurate Gibbs' NCIS business card?

Art
'Jon8712'

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back