[Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation)

Wow thank you for sharing.. I will be adding detail to these models to and posting them for everyone when I am done... Thanks!

I suggest nobody pep the Heartbreaker helmet for now. It's not very accurate, so I'm working on something more accurate and detailed. Here's what I've got so far. Once it's done, I'll just upload the raw model for someone else to unwrap.

Attachments

• heartbreaker_helmet.jpg
    heartbreaker_helmet.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 658
I suggest nobody pep the Heartbreaker helmet for now. It's not very accurate, so I'm working on something more accurate and detailed. Here's what I've got so far. Once it's done, I'll just upload the raw model for someone else to unwrap.

These were released yesterday on CGHUB. Might help, although there's no guarantee on accuracy.
998_large.jpg

Don't hold your breath. The same guy released the mark 7 (textured as well) but only as multi-viewed JPGs (you can find him on CGHUB). MY experience is that these almost never get released, or they do for an obnoxious amount of money. I'm not attempting to take away from the modelers who create these AT ALL, the work is obviously beautiful and they've put a lot of hours into them to make them what they are (and often worth the prices), but I don't see the stuff get released very often.

I didn't want the model myself, I was just wondering whether I should continue with my edited model. To be honest, any model I've built to that standard, I likely wouldn't give out, so I don't have a problem with them doing that either.

I didn't want the model myself, I was just wondering whether I should continue with my edited model. To be honest, any model I've built to that standard, I likely wouldn't give out, so I don't have a problem with them doing that either.

I would definitely keep going if I were you, yours is looking amazing already :thumbsup

MANNN, looks like I have more work to do:

costume_ironman_base.jpgcostume_ironman_classic.jpgcostume_ironman_mark1.jpgcostume_ironman_mark2.jpgcostume_ironman_mark4.jpgcostume_ironman_mark5.jpgcostume_ironman_mark6.jpgcostume_ironman_marvelnow.jpgcostume_ironman_movie.jpgcostume_ironman_silvercenturion.jpgcostume_ironman_starboost.jpgcostume_ironman_stealth.jpg

Stealth armor from IRON MAN 3 movie(0:32):

Last edited by a moderator:
Those models May be higher Poly than the previous ones but are probably not as accurate but they sure look Good! Cant wait to See the ones from the movie without textures!

Inviato dal mio GT-N8010 con Tapatalk 2

I have this game installed if you can tell me how to extract the models, I'm just not sure if I have to install this founders pack to access them or they're all there.

The game use unreal engine 3, you can use UE Viewer to extract the files, but I don't know if the Umodel supports this game yet.

The game has 12 iron man player files, but i'm still downloading the game so I don't know if there's more (I don't even know if I'm writing correct)

Hey guys, the images for every single suit are out.

New IRON MAN 3 Promo & Conceptual And Art Emerge
Check them out!

AWESOME!!!!!!

it's possible to build every armor they are just permutations, like Halo armors

analyzing:

mark 8: Mark 7 arms + SC(silver centurion) front torso with circle arc reactor + Mark 7 Back + SC legs

mark 9: Mark 7 arms + SC(silver centurion) front torso with circle arc reactor + Mark 7 Back + HB(heartbreaker) legs

Mark 10: HH(hammer Head) chest + SC Back + MK 7 bicep & shoulder + Mk 7 thigs + RS(Red snapper) shins

Mark 11:

Last edited:
i'm surprised i see no love for the hammer head yet. its a pretty unique and interesting design. Wish i had the skill to model it.

i'm surprised i see no love for the hammer head yet. its a pretty unique and interesting design. Wish i had the skill to model it.

The Hammerhead is MY favourite of the Iron Legion. :D

You could probably use the game model and add stuff to it in a 3d design program, or just add freehand stuff when building.

I was talking to a friend of mine today, we are throwing a suite party at Dragon*Con this year. I've just about convinced him to call it the House Party Protocol and making it Iron Man/Marvel themed. If that follows through, I hope to see some of you guys in these suits there!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back