2014 Toronto Prop Party

For the sake of illustration, it would go something like this:

John ............ $50
Mike ............ $75
John ............ $110
Andrew ........ $150
Mike ............ $180

And so on until the end of the auction, will will likely be an hour or two before the raffle.

For the sake of illustration, it would go something like this:

John ............ $50
Mike ............ $75
John ............ $110
Andrew ........ $150
Mike ............ $180

And so on until the end of the auction, will will likely be an hour or two before the raffle.

Huzzah! I win it for $180! :lol

I just have to say I am SOOOO glad I stumbled across this thread... I missed last years event and have been kicking myself for it.

I don't know if I'll be able to bring it along but I will try to see if I can borrow my Edge of Tomorrow Heli-Blade from it's new owner and bring it with me. Check out my build thread if you want to see pics.

Looking forward to meeting some local prop builders and trading techniques!

Cheers!
mattermaker.

hi guys,
i am planning on attending next saturday for the first time. how do i get into the 9am~1pm time slot? just mention that i am from this forum?

hi guys,
i am planning on attending next saturday for the first time. how do i get into the 9am~1pm time slot? just mention that i am from this forum?

I think you just show up and mention who you are. This will be my first visit as well...GM

Yep, anyone from the various prop forums, their friends, family members or anyone exhibition stuff can come any time they want! General public welcome after 1

5 more sleeps to go. Weeeeee
GM

This guy can't wait. :lol

I wish I could be there. Your prop parties must be great. Unfortunately we don't have prop parties like that here in Germany. But at least we have a few conventions where you can buy some prop related stuff. Still better than nothing.

This guy can't wait. :lol

I wish I could be there. Your prop parties must be great. Unfortunately we don't have prop parties like that here in Germany. But at least we have a few conventions where you can buy some prop related stuff. Still better than nothing.
This will be my first visit to the prop party. So hell yes very excited. No one i know personally has an interest and in my circle of friends i have felt like a leppar. I think it would be great to touch base with everyone and swap idea's, do some networking and maybe make some friends. Alot of really great people here and it would be nice to put a face to the moniker. If you have nothing like this in Germany perhaps you and your circle of friends can create one of your own, then gt the word out at one of your cons. Now there's a challenge for ya. Be cool to see you do it...GM

I have a running list of everyone I know of that plans to go, but as Mike has said, if you want to make sure you have a tag and haven't been in the past let us know.

Mike I'll get you an updated list soon and let you know if I have any updates later in the week! :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back