Doctor Who Roger Delgado's The Masters Tissue Compression Eliminator HELP !

Oblivion

Does anyone know where there is a good screen grab, image, photo, anything showing The Masters (Roger Delgado) original TCE open in firing mode ? I can't find one anywhere. Thanks :)

Tissue_Compression.jpg

This is all I could Google.

Thanks, but that's not Rogers Delgado's version, that's the Anthony Ainley MK2 version which I've already built ;)

547jgh.jpg

This is the one I'm looking for, but a shot of it in open firing mode :)

k3rebq.jpg

Last edited:
That's going to be a tough one. It only had one appearance. After Terror Of The Autons he started using a laser gun (the one you already made). The tissue compression eliminator didn't really return until The Deadly Assassin (please note, it did not appear, but we saw a victim).

That's going to be a tough one. It only had one appearance. After Terror Of The Autons he started using a laser gun (the one you already made). The tissue compression eliminator didn't really return until The Deadly Assassin (please note, it did not appear, but we saw a victim).

Thanks for that, saves me searching for what's not there :) Does anyone know which episode this image is from ? I may be able to get a better screen grab of what it looks like open from that, unfortunately the light is blocking the image in this shot.

doctor-who-roger-delgados-masters-tissue-compression-eliminator-help-tissue_compression.jpg-320198d1399228100t

It has to be from Terror Of The Autons. It's the first appearance of the Master (and Jo Grant). He uses it several times in the episode.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back