Star Wars Celebration 2017--Orlando, FL

Well, I'm sure that we can figure out a location for the meetup...Who's planing on cosplaying? If you are what costumes or characters are you bringing or working on?...

Yeah, so far it seem's that everyone would like to meet up on Saturday. Still trying to figure out a good place to meet up, if any one has any ideas please feel free to chime in and give your opinions....

Well the convention center is massive and there are people everywhere. I think the best place would be right across the walkway at the Hyatt Regency. Right down at the end of the escalators there's tons of space to use. Probably wouldn't have people walking in the way accidentally.

If I do end up going, I will most likely bring my Fett. But then again, we will have to wait and see. I got too much stuff going at this moment I don't know what I would wear.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

So I got the hotel a few months ago...I finally purchased my tickets for Star Wars Celebration, so now it's official now...I'm will be attending...all 4 days...

Last edited:
Well, good thing I bought my tickets when I did...The online 4-day adult pass is now sold out and only individual days are available...

Just thought I would let everyone know whats available as of right now...this was taken from the official website as of right now...

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/Tickets/Buy-Tickets/

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Finally bit the bullet and got a ticket for Friday. As much as I'd like to meet up with you guys Saturday I think I'm just going to fly under the radar. I'm really focused on seeing and taking pictures of as many screen used helmets as I can if any are there!

No interest in autographs, meet and greets, or merchandise really.. well maybe merchandise.. this is my first time going and I'm going alone. What else do I do there? :lol

I was going to say "attend panels", but they do not have any information about those yet. At least on their mobile page.

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC

Is anyone still looking for accommodations? We are renting a condo at the Vista Cay estates in Orlando, and are looking for 3-4 more people to fill out the house. It is a gated community, with swimming pool, lake, and I believe there may even be a theatre there (not that we'll have much time for it, after all there will be plenty of Warzing to do)

The deets: Cost is $50/day and just $25 for the time you are there for the community kitchen. We'll have a fully stocked kitchen with plenty of food and drinks, and the $25 is a lot cheaper and better tasting than Con food!

The condo is maybe a 10 minute walk from the convention center.

If you are interested in joining us for Celebration there, or would like more information, PM me and I'll send everything on to TK, who is responsible for the condo.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back