Etsy seller 'SentinelShop' warning

MattgomeryBurns

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Buyer beware: Etsy seller SentinelShop

I had favorited an 89 Batman grapple gun from him a few months ago. I was surprised to wake up to a message from him this morning offering me a discount since I had favorited it. Because this wasn't a purchase I was planning to make for a few months, I asked him some reasonable questions because there isn't any info on him on the rpf, and he has one review on Etsy.

Well after a few messages back and forth, he started putting the pressure on me to buy this TODAY. After explaining to him that I have funds tied up in other projects that I committed to before he appeared out of thin air, he accused me of not having a budget and making him film youtube videos on the spot. :lol Keep in mind he already had videos of the gun on his youtube page.

So anyway, fair warning to anyone who comes across this guy. He's selling a Terminator gun and some other replicas. The work appears to be good, but his sales approach is far from it.

The Terminator shotgun he's got up, at least the image IS the airsoft version with plastic grips(overpriced as fudge also), yet he claims "(for special request can have a airsoft features)".
I am guessing he is possibly recasting the airsoft and thinks that is worth the insane price :facepalm

All kinds of red flags go up with this guy.

Shame, I dont understand people who attaching somebody without reason or know better.

Because i get notification about quote. Yes have ordered from this guy, but i cant confirm what about you talk.

I have serious problem with a UK prop creator what making realy simple cheap resin copys. He lied me and after 4 week wait, just the simple resin copy (not painted) was not finished. And answered in realy angry style. I need make a paypal case to get back my money. 3 week not enough for a resin mold, what maked about the toynami speargun?

But this guy offered discount for me too, if i can buy today? this is a serious problem after 89 batman guns 4-700 USD?

Making mold, copy? If you not like with paypal you can get back your money. Item arrived, and looks for this money great.

But if looks perfect for 350 USD, why im not buy? because with you was not friendly and attack you with discount? :D

cmon man!

I

Shame, I dont understand people who attaching somebody without reason or know better.

Because i get notification about quote. Yes have ordered from this guy, but i cant confirm what about you talk.

I have serious problem with a UK prop creator what making realy simple cheap resin copys. He lied me and after 4 week wait, just the simple resin copy (not painted) was not finished. And answered in realy angry style. I need make a paypal case to get back my money. 3 week not enough for a resin mold, what maked about the toynami speargun?

But this guy offered discount for me too, if i can buy today? this is a serious problem after 89 batman guns 4-700 USD?

Making mold, copy? If you not like with paypal you can get back your money. Item arrived, and looks for this money great.

But if looks perfect for 350 USD, why im not buy? because with you was not friendly and attack you with discount? :D

cmon man!

Brotha, how can you buy from him if you're the seller? :lol The photos you posted are the same as your etsy listing.

Because i have copy+paste these photos like anybody can? :)

bro, i think, you have serious prob.

Gotcha. Just like "his" Etsy listing had the same pic from your Terminator post?

Enjoy my pictures, on last pic i put on my fingerless glow to make the iconic pose:

View attachment 667238View attachment 667239View attachment 667242

Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 3.03.01 PM.png

Tell me more about how computers work.

I'm going to bet it is the etsy seller.
The etsy seller is someone from Hungary named Gábor Helli.
image.png

I am thinking this is his Facebook page:
image.png
image.png

You can see his nickname on Facebook is "Stark". His name here is "Tonystark80".

I dont understand people, one say something and others following his rage, revenge on somebody, who not knowing realy.

Shame....whats going here.

Anybody have realy any evidence, not received a order, get fake or bad item?

,,Sentinelshop email to forum members:

I was suprised after few people noticed me, one person try share about me lies, ruin my business without real reason or proof.

However nobody asked me, anybody need know the full story behind.

Before few week i have offered all member who favorited my items discount.

Mister Matt was the first who jumped on this, and answered with Ok. Yes he say ok, but after asked from me several question, what i have earlier in description wroted.

After one hour ,,fighting” for him as buyer and giving more discount, like by start - he feel the plesure is too big on it, changed to angry style and make rage exitted with a typical good luck for your sell.

I was not happy and have reason because i have offered discount (i need money for food), i try make just one deal faster, but not because i have no real items or i try rip anybody.

But however i was not diplomatic, this not allow to anybody share lies. If you own realy any of my works, and you are not happy with – sure, you can allow talk about. Without, this is a rage - revenge without any true reason.

On etsy reviews count is not equal with orders count, because review creating not a required step. Plus, not all item need be in stock, because etsy allow make items for orders. I have shipped more items and all of my clients happy with my creations.

About my shop items: all photo maked myself, and all items is detailed replicas, not cheap molds. Im ripping nobody who order something, plus im offering if i cant do a order full refund.

Plus anybody who order from me something, allow using all my photo, videos free.

Thank you for reading this
Sentinel"

Last edited:
I dont understand people, one say something and others following his rage, revenge on somebody, who not knowing realy.

Shame....whats going here.

Misrepresenting yourself as a buyer instead of the seller is a shame indeed. Either you lied when you said you weren't him, or you lied when you posted those pictures from his Etsy page on this forum and said they were yours. Not fostering a lot of trust here in either case so you might as well just own up to it.

If Tonystark80 is not SentinelShop, then they do have a very, VERY similar way of writing. That's for sure... :rolleyes

Anyway, let's not waste our time here. They ARE the same person...

Hey guys
I just wanted to share my own experience with Gabor, I'm not trying to start any drama or anything I have a ton of respect for you guys and everyone else on the forum but from my dealings with him, he's always been awesome with me. I've gotten a number of replicas through him and never had any issues, admittedly at first I was worried about the shipping overseas since I'm in Canada and he's in Hungary but everything always arrived on time, very well packaged and in excellent condition. I'm really sorry to hear if there was an issue, I don't know any of the details there but I trust him as a seller, in my own experiences he's been very reliable always keeping in touch and up to date on the progress of each project.

The nerves of some people seriously !!!!
Not only is the guy lying and misrepresenting himself as a buyer to try and prop up his own business, but he also feels compelled to share his outrage because a member of these boards voiced his concerns over his agressive and shady selling technics.

That alone should warrant an immediate ban.

The nerves of some people seriously !!!!
Not only is the guy lying and misrepresenting himself as a buyer to try and prop up his own business, but he also feels compelled to share his outrage because a member of these boards voiced his concerns over his agressive and shady selling technics.

That alone should warrant an immediate ban.

That is what I do not like about this situation. His only posts on the forum so far, outside of this thread, have been "Hey look what I just bought from this great seller on etsy... what a great product"... Then in this thread he still feels the need come in and throw support to the "etsy shop". That is almost as bad as shill bidding on an item. He clearly is coming on here and trying to use this account to promote and boast sales over there and that is sneaky and looked down upon by this community. Why not come on here and say... "look at MY etsy shop" or "Look at what I have created"? No need to hide behind fake profiles... it almost makes us wonder what is wrong that he feels the need to hide.

That is what I do not like about this situation. His only posts on the forum so far, outside of this thread, have been "Hey look what I just bought from this great seller on etsy... what a great product"... Then in this thread he still feels the need come in and throw support to the "etsy shop". That is almost as bad as shill bidding on an item. He clearly is coming on here and trying to use this account to promote and boast sales over there and that is sneaky and looked down upon by this community. Why not come on here and say... "look at MY etsy shop" or "Look at what I have created"? No need to hide behind fake profiles... it almost makes us wonder what is wrong that he feels the need to hide.

That's crazy. The guy's method to adress concerns over wether or not he is a reliable seller is to flat out lie and be outraged for being labelled as untrustworthy while he could have just explained the whole situation from his point of view (after all the thread was just about one member questionning his selling technics, not his honesty or the quality of his work). Let me tell you I wouldn't deal with the guy now even if we get tens of people raving about his work.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back