TV Crushes...

KrangPrime

Master Member
Growing up, who where your first TV crushes? you too ladies, join in...

For me, the first was probably Patricia McPhereson. has been a benchmark for dream date scientist ever since. nothing sexier than a woman who could break down black holes mathematically ;o)

11b77e59dca2763ab6d80975aba100f1.jpg

As I got older, Marina Sirtis and Terry Farrel fit the bill quite nicely ;o).

For me, Captain Stubing's daughter Vicki on "The Love Boat:"

3eb023cd7589a62729bfc7846fbbd349.jpg

(Wilma Deering from "Buck Rogers" and Daisy Duke from "The Dukes of Hazzard were a bit old for me at the time, but still appreciated...)

I was more into cartoons than live sitcoms as a kid, and seeing as the internet has ruined any chance of finding any pictures that aren't pervy, words will have to do. The first thing coming to mind for "TV crush" as a kid is Daphne from Scooby-Doo.

More recently: Sue Perkins.

Last edited:
I was born in 1975. So basically every attractive woman that's been on TV since 1978 or so. Linda Carter back in the day, and whoever the woman was on Dr. Who during the fourth doctor era. Now, the AT&T girl. Because I'm a dirty old man.

Jane Badler as Diana on the original V. I think I was around five years old when the original run was on.
As an adult, Jamie Murray from Dexter and Defiance.

uhhhh nobody has said Punky Brewster! Man. She was going to come to a local mall but she had to cancel and I was devastated.

CessnaDriver - For a minute, I thought that was Madeline Kahn. Also another crush I'd like to throw in the list even if she wasn't a regular TV player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lindsey Wagner. "The Bionic Woman." Every time I watched her it was like somebody was slowly pushing a thorn into my heart. And she had one of the warmest voices I've ever listened to. Lovely woman. Ah, those were the days.

All of my growing up crushes have been mentioned (especially Bonnie... be still my beating heart), so let's go with today's batch:

Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity Smoak on Arrow)

F8OxPNZ.jpg

Paige Turco (Abby Griffin on The 100)

MV5BMTc0NzUzNDkzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTUxMjQ5Mw@@._V1_UY1200_CR88,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Katharine McPhee (Paige Dineen on Scorpion)

IbSIZyN.jpg

Lindsey Morgan (Raven Reyes on The 100)

frRlDg4.jpg

Danielle Panabaker (Caitlin Snow on The Flash)

hVJDOtW.jpg

Alycia Debnam-Carey (Lexa on The 100 and Alicia Clark on Fear the Walking Dead)

Header%2BImage.jpg

Elizabeth Henstridge (Jemma Simmons on Agents of SHIELD)

lX0DBEx.jpg

Ming-Na Wen (Melinda May on Agents of SHIELD)

543ec2162e0ed.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back