My 1/25 Moebius Batman V Superman Batmobile build.

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Imagine my surprise and enjoyment when I received this new 1/25 Batmobile sample kit from the upcoming "BATMAN V SUPERMAN film from the good folks at Moebius! Stay tuned for a full build up and possible video review here! Having opened the box and examined the parts, I can already say how "BAT" Happy I am!

Great build up had a lot of fun...I will be super detailing the interior once I get more references. I may open the cockpit hatches, Left it loose so I can come back and add lights if I want.

Every Reference pic of the car is different, it looks black gray metallic...so I did all three. depending on the light it looks like the above colors.

More pictures...

do you happen to know where i cab get my hands on one of these beauty's, i cannot tell you ho much i want one

Moebius, for what ever reason I am grateful for, decided to send me a sample kit, which as I mentioned, came as quite as a suprise!

Some more pictures of the completed build. I deviated from the instruction assembly sequence several times(that's just me). Just a quick recap...I airbrushed the model during the course of major sub assembly builds. Again, based on the reference pics I have found it appears different depending on the light source...I went with the actual prop's pictures that can be found on the net.

I tinted the Windows, Added detail washes, The Wheels are semi Gloss Black as are various bolts. There is also brass highlights here and there.

Again as mentioned, I plan on detailing the cockpit based on reference pictures I have collected. Again, a fun build for me and at 10.5" a nice size. Highly recommended!!!

Last edited:
I decided to make the cockpit open per the full size prop, since I will be super detailing the interior with scratch built parts....

Still adding details to the model, I have fashioned a scratch built interior based on the references currently available. I used Sheet styrene, Wire, Guitar string etc...Also to set it off I modified a figure to represent the current Batman...

More to come, including lighting.

So my mods continue...As great as the model is the interior needs some love. Using plastic and scratch built parts I filled in where the dash is...of course the addition of the figure and the rotating guns on the front...more to come.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back