M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

Scaling this off of pictures is tough ,,, the other models help ... Im trying to count the ridges and the holes from the pictures to confirm
there positions. Wish someone would find me a real flash !!! the profile very easy to machine...

Whos Todd? ( thats probably a dumb question) Not trying to copy anyone work directly ... Want to use all pictures , replicas and historical data to compare ...

actually guys... I wouldn't replicate anything based on Todd's that could be considered recasting here.

Some would say its a great form of flattery ,,, After all ,we are coping someone that made all of this stuff originally.. We should all remember to give credit to those who blazed the trail for this. Im continually amazed at the level of detail you guys deal with... :cheers

Got the off set optic working , and i got some more lens with diff focal points in this morning... the offset mirrors seem to work

IMG_4794_zpsicvhrwjy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been searching this item ,,, is the little plate that exp$$$ What do you expect to pay for this thing? Anyone sell a replica?

I have been searching this item ,,, is the little plate that exp$$$ What do you expect to pay for this thing? Anyone sell a replica?

No good replica i would know, if any.

As it´s a fairly easy part without much material needed ...... if machined (not really accurate, but might catch the look from a distance) i would guess 10-15$.
If made like the original it´s just a round piece of sheet metal, which can be stamped with next to every hydraulic press in hundreds. No trained worker is needed as for cnc, a helper with some minutes education on press and safety can do it.

Brilliant !!!

As it´s a fairly easy part without much material needed ...... if machined (not really accurate, but might catch the look from a distance) i would guess 10-15$.
If made like the original it´s just a round piece of sheet metal, which can be stamped with next to every hydraulic press in hundreds. No trained worker is needed as for cnc, a helper with some minutes education on press and safety can do it.

Im going to speak with a friend of mine that does my stamping,,, the dies are the only real cost and how many would have to sell to break even

- - - Updated - - -

To do the scope mounting system for these guns i would need alot of dimensions ,,, even the real scope rings would be nice... some one probably has all that info LOL

I would also be very interested in a Hoth scope mount "plate".

When saying scope mount "plate" I was only talking about the stamped disk. I just worded it in an overly complicated way.

Im going to speak with a friend of mine that does my stamping,,, the dies are the only real cost and how many would have to sell to break even

- - - Updated - - -

To do the scope mounting system for these guns i would need alot of dimensions ,,, even the real scope rings would be nice... some one probably has all that info LOL

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back