Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

Re; last post...sorry that's to Alric who answered my post on Oct 10th. Anyone else's advice is also appreciated.

Information is king
sing up to everything and read everything the amount of stuff / pics / help from great prop builders is amazing I've only been on RPF a short while myself and I'm blown away with what's out there happy searching and reading gedmac66

I finished my mandibles last night and I'd have to say layering all the greeblies along the sides has been my favorite part. I love the mechanical rawness and depth to the way they have turned out! I'm up to 88 and can't wait to get to 94 and do more side walls!

I finished my mandibles last night and I'd have to say layering all the greeblies along the sides has been my favorite part. I love the mechanical rawness and depth to the way they have turned out! I'm up to 88 and can't wait to get to 94 and do more side walls!

Only up to 73 myself, just got my 1st pieces of mandible

Last edited:
Not pic at the moment but magazine picture says 6v-b-60 and the ones they sent say 12v-b-60. I just thought it was odd since magazine and diary both said 6 volt and 4 AA batteries is 6 volts... the led strip looks pretty much the same except for that.

Last edited:
Not pic at the moment but magazine picture says 6v-b-60 and the ones they sent say 12v-b-60. I just thought it was odd since magazine and diary both said 6 volt and 4 AA batteries is 6 volts... the led strip looks pretty much the same except for that.

Have you tested them?
Coz genuine 12v LED strip will not run off 6v.

Can you read what the little black resistors say on the supplied 12V-B-60 LED strips? Also can you tell which type of SMD LED's are used for the engine lights, are they 5050 or 3528? You can measure the width of the strip to find out, 5050 strips are 10mm wide and 3528 strips are 8mm.

Last edited:
I just tried connecting via the board and I have a bad board. the SMD's look like 3528(1 soldier point per side as opposed to 3, couldn't find a ruler so I looked at pics) and the resistors say 301.

I'm going to have to read this all over again but this time very very slowly as I've done it !!! I've just purchased numbers 1 - 22 I didn't have to ask my mother !! or seek the permission from my beautiful wife ( but I did pre-warn her ) as I explained how much money I had saved. Little does she know of the upgrades that are out there that I might have to buy or the other 78 issues I will have to buy at full price if I don't get them as cheap as 1 - 22. I will be in touch with questions!!!
She has also told me to finish my Vader reveal build first before I start another.

Ben

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back