arkham knight research thread

Well it's been 6 months since I've done anything, I kind of lost interest in it when the helmet I ordered in April last year kept getting delayed, now that production has started and it seems to be on its way to being dispatched, add to that the improved weather I've started to get rolling on this again so stay tuned for updates.
20160501_080846.jpg
20160501_080856.jpg
20160501_080907.jpg
20160501_080922.jpg
20160501_080934.jpg

Small update:
20160503_181529.jpg20160504_175929.jpg
I've managed to get one of the bear trap strip infills done, it was surprisingly easier than I expected, it's been the one thing I've least been looking forward to, not sure I'm completely happy that it's strong enough but only time will tell. I'm gonna be very busy with work for the next month or so as I've been lucky enough to have a lot of private work sent my way so now I'll be working 7 days a week until mid june but I will still manage to cram in an hour or so a few days a week to get this moving forward.
As yet I've not got the jacket or trousers and have decided I want to get construction of the armour finished first, plus I'm being way too fussy about them.

Small update:
View attachment 621761View attachment 621762
I've managed to get one of the bear trap strip infills done, it was surprisingly easier than I expected, it's been the one thing I've least been looking forward to, not sure I'm completely happy that it's strong enough but only time will tell. I'm gonna be very busy with work for the next month or so as I've been lucky enough to have a lot of private work sent my way so now I'll be working 7 days a week until mid june but I will still manage to cram in an hour or so a few days a week to get this moving forward.
As yet I've not got the jacket or trousers and have decided I want to get construction of the armour finished first, plus I'm being way too fussy about them.

About time you got back on this ;)

Love this armour details look spot on[emoji106] i just finished the ark knight helmet

sent from samsung

I wasn't confident enough to do the helmet so stupidly preordered it April last year, I'm still waiting for it to arrive, hoping to have it soon though. I've working on this for way too long and lost interest for a while but I'm getting bits done after work each day.

I wasn't confident enough to do the helmet so stupidly preordered it April last year, I'm still waiting for it to arrive, hoping to have it soon though. I've working on this for way too long and lost interest for a while but I'm getting bits done after work each day.
Ya order from uratz?

sent from samsung

That's my post photo taptalk used my old name lol @stigmorgan[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That looks AWESOME, uratz was actually the cheapest available at the time plus I wanted the see through visor so I didn't have to have the eye holes. Regretting that now, I was going to be one of the first to have the arkham knight cosplay and was hoping to have it done before the game was released but the helmet kept getting delayed and pushed back so I lost motivation and nearly a year and a half later I'm still waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
stigmorgan thanks buddy yeah see through visor great idea his work is great just not keen on that plastic look... mate your pep work is amazing them gauntlets look fantastic

@stigmorgan thanks buddy yeah see through visor great idea his work is great just not keen on that plastic look... mate your pep work is amazing them gauntlets look fantastic

The gauntlets are 3d printed, I did try to pep them but it was impossible with all the small parts and details, got the measurements wrong though and now have to cut them and enlarge, it's a lot of work but I'm very happy with the way the first one has come out.

OK guys, really sorry I'm taking so long but there is a million hours of filing sanding and filling to get through still, I will post a pic of each piece as I get it finished. On a side note my 33inch tall sideshow exclusive arkham knight statue arrived in the UK today and should arrive at my door Wednesday now I just have to resist pulling a sick day to make sure I get it.

OK guys, really sorry I'm taking so long but there is a million hours of filing sanding and filling to get through still, I will post a pic of each piece as I get it finished. On a side note my 33inch tall sideshow exclusive arkham knight statue arrived in the UK today and should arrive at my door Wednesday now I just have to resist pulling a sick day to make sure I get it.
What was import fees i want one

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back