Warcraft Human Soldier

That helmet looks great even if its a D cast! Stunning work man! Jealous already!

I hope one of us gets ours finished in time for the premiere.

WHat a great project...I envy you guys with a) the skills and b) the capabilities/ ressourced to do such wonderful 3D modelling and prints.

What 3D software are you using if I may ask???

Thx in advance

This is just amazing, I am loving all the costumes coming out now due to the movies close release times. I can't wait to see what people do. Love the work mate.

I got to see the movie last night, and I just have to say I am very pleased!
The story was engaging, the cgi was so good I stopped thinking about it being cgi at all, and the props... oh the props are amazing! They are also give quite a lot of camera time with closeups on swords, shields and armour quite a bit.

Critics are not to be trusted at all with this movie, really. Its a fun, engaging fantasy flick with all the right references for long time players, but enough explaining for non-players to enjoy it as well!

Thanks everyone! I'm so excited after seeing the movie, I think I have to get this project into high gear again over summer...
OdiWan72
Thanks man! :) All my 3D modelling is done in Solidworks. Not the best for this project, but its what I know, so it will have to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back