Some Recent work on MAN OF STEEL Movie accurate suit . Suit Display Done !!

Re: Some Recent work on MAN OF STEEL Movie accurate suit . WEARABLE SUIT ARMOR PARTS

Nice. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Some Recent work on MAN OF STEEL Movie accurate suit . WEARABLE SUIT ARMOR PARTS

What kind of shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suit looks amazing! ....crazy question, but how would one place an order for this?

-Trey :)

hes got a thread in the project run section

Hey masked rider, tried to pm you but says its full lol. I'm looking to do a vision ( marvels age of ultron) costume can you ask your friend if he knows a company in the UK that can do the silicone printing please? Tried searching but it just comes up with unrelated stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heres the MOS suit display mannequin lower parts and arms after chrome . The torso still in progress..

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

rider2008/MOS%20suit/IMG_1083.jpg[/IMG]

Oh. My...:eek Always pro-job products mate! I'm afraid to look at the next update; got to re-set my jaw:cool

Oh. My...:eek Always pro-job products mate! I'm afraid to look at the next update; got to re-set my jaw:cool

Lol... thanks for the kind words mate .

This is for u , ;) the torso " Fresh out from the oven " Pls excuse the low quality pic from taken from my cell phone .

Will be finishing this with black muscle tone , i will share more Hi res pics when i have this full mannequin finished . Stay tuned !!

IMAG2063.jpg

IMAG2062.jpg

Gob-smacked! Looking fine indeed!
PM sent RE: MOS deposit.

Thanks man!
Shayne

Ive finally finished the first Man of Steel movie suit display mannequin ..... lol ... and thanks on your patience and following me on this build ... im kind of slow but i wanna give u my best work ... hope u will like it .

Heres the first pic i took with my cell phone ..lol .. will get my camera ready , but i just cant wait to show u how it looks , finished .

IMG-20150727-WA0010.jpg

Wow..... (whispered in awe).

Just........wow.

Oh. er PM sent bud. you are truly a legend.

- - - Updated - - -

If only this were a muscle suit.....

- - - Updated - - -

....to be warn under your Version 2.....

Wow..... (whispered in awe).

Just........wow.

Oh. er PM sent bud. you are truly a legend.

- - - Updated - - -

If only this were a muscle suit.....

- - - Updated - - -

....to be warn under your Version 2.....

Thanks mate . Back to u .

It would be expensive, but it would be awesome if you molded this and sold kits! It's hard finding an athletic or muscular mannequin.

You've set the bar very high with that one...Amazing work; cannot find anything wrong with it:cool

It would be expensive, but it would be awesome if you molded this and sold kits! It's hard finding an athletic or muscular mannequin.

Yes , i will cast and offer few of this with MOS suit display .

You've set the bar very high with that one...Amazing work; cannot find anything wrong with it:cool

Thanks mate . as my first human Anatomy Sculpture , still need to study more on that ... and need to practice more on human sculpture than Iron man armor ..lol..

Thanks bro . ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some close up shot with my Camera and i hope u will like it , comments are welcome .. ;)

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back