Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Not yet.
Can't wait! :)

Ah man! SR have a world cup 20% off discount code. :(. So tempted to buy the antiuqe red.
Dont holiday coming up though I can't do it...
could I...

Last edited:
Not yet.

Ah man! SR have a world cup 20% off discount code. :(. So tempted to buy the antiuqe red.
could I...

Offer ends on Sunday so move fast! (I would get the Antique Red, it looks gorgeous)

Not yet.

could I...

Uh oh… I've been curious about their take on the Mayhem. I cannot be trusted with my wallet on the internet… I want that antique red one… :D

wearable version of the Lakestream

20140711_171820.jpg20140711_171812.jpg

Cool. Are those custom soles?

I just brought it to the local Mister Minit (keycutters) and the guy showed me the sole, so random to have this matching colour...cost me 55 bucks and now I can use it properly. I tried to wear it with the felt sole too it was very slippery and picked up a lot of dirt.

So we are going to be doing a little painting Wed on the jacket. So I should have some updates.

By the way, I keep forgetting to post something cool that is Fight Club related. I will try to tonight might be something you all would enjoy.

For one split second i thought it was the shirt. It's still crazy how much detail they put in to it. Is love to know from anyone who has the real shirt how close they got to the real shirt

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back