Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

What kinda price where they quoting you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well most of the papers are up for auction rather than buy it now so these are going for about £13 - £15 and they also tended to want something in the order of £13 - £15 ($20+ ish) to post it so all in all about £30 for a newspaper. Now I know that as props go £26 is pretty good but for a generally available newspaper, I think that is pretty steep. I mean its like paying $200+ for a $10 plastic bottle.......I mean who would do that???:lol

I finally caught a break! I have a VERY strong line on five bottles coming to me from Argentina! When they get here I am going to select four people on the RPF at random and gift four of the bottles out, shipping included :)

Since I'm from Canada and didn't get any of the releases, I would love to be able to get one. Add me to the list ;)..wouldn't even mind paying for it.

May the force be with me!

Thank you for that amazing opportunity!

Last edited:
I just received this message from the bottling company in Argentina that handled the Pepsi Perfect bottles :

[Translated from Google, Original Message following]
Dear Mr. Francis:
We appreciate your interest and contact with the company.
We wanted to inform you that the bottles of "Pepsi Perfect" are not available for sale, were delivered through competitions conducted through social networks Pepsi.

Thank you very much for your contact
Sincerely,

Quilmes Brewery and Malting

Estimada Sr Francis:
Agradecemos su interés y su contacto con la empresa.
Queríamos informarle que las botellas de "Pepsi Perfect" no se encuentran disponibles a la venta, se entregaron mediante concursos realizados a través de las redes sociales de Pepsi.

Muchas gracias por su contacto
At least we got a definitive answer from one source - I will now proceed to send another email and try to contact Pepsi Argentina by phone directly. Will update you all very soon !

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally caught a break! I have a VERY strong line on five bottles coming to me from Argentina! When they get here I am going to select four people on the RPF at random and gift four of the bottles out, shipping included :)

That's awesome Funky! Good for you man! I would like to be part of the raffle.. I am going to try for the 11/3 date to snag one, if I manage to actually get one, I will pass on the raffle so someone else could get one. But I would really like some form of the bottle soon :)

This has probably already been done but I have also contacted the Pepsi Online store asking them if they will be offering the Mexican or Argentinian versions for sale online in view of the significant interest shown in these. I will post again when I get their reply.

On another note I received my Amazon Pepsi Perfect here in the UK 5 minutes ago and I am happy to say it arrived safely and in the Pepsi Perfect box inside the Amazon box. Although it is just a plastic bottle inside a plastic tube, I am very pleased with it as after all it is a real Pepsi Perfect released in 2015.

Well most of the papers are up for auction rather than buy it now so these are going for about £13 - £15 and they also tended to want something in the order of £13 - £15 ($20+ ish) to post it so all in all about £30 for a newspaper. Now I know that as props go £26 is pretty good but for a generally available newspaper, I think that is pretty steep. I mean its like paying $200+ for a $10 plastic bottle.......I mean who would do that???:lol

That's a bit steep! I got one for $15 all inc for shipping to uk (currently on its way to me). he did have 5 left a few days ago, I'll check and see if he has any left for you.

If it isn't too late, I'd also really appreciate being considered. Thank you so much for giving those who missed out an opportunity, Funky Jedi, that's one of the nicest things I've ever seen. :)

Please count me in on this raffle! Thank you!

Just wanted to add a little note here.
I was stunned this morning to read some of the PM's I received overnight. I couldn't believe the amount of messages with offers to buy one of the bottles from me to complete their bottle collections, or offers to trade one of these for one of the other versions. Some folks just came right to the point and just asked if I could send them one. I even had one guy remind me of a favor he did for me SEVEN years ago and that I could pay him back by sending him a bottle.
Wow, just wow. Sometimes I wonder why I even stay in this hobby. :facepalm
Also, this is not a lottery or a raffle. I'm just going to pick a few folks that I think would like one, I suspect don't have one already and I recall them paying in to this community in some small way. I suspect the people I pick may not even be on this thread. I've been here over 15 years and am on frequently so I'd like to think I know who's who for the most part.
More important I don't even have these in hand yet. They are supposed to be shipped today but as we often see in this hobby, it don't exist unless it's in my hands! :lol
Finally, if and when they do arrive, I will contact 4 people privately and ask them if they want one. There will be no public announcement as to who I chose. This is just not that big a deal. I'm not doing this for fanfare. Just a guy who sees so many fans out there get screwed out of their chance to get A bottle only to loose out to people buying multiples to hoard and those who are scalping. I'm fortunate enough to do a little something to help out. I only wish I could get one for everybody here!
Oh, I will also send out a copy of the USA Today newspaper with these bottles.

you know what would be cool? if you sold tickets, say and this is just a example. a 2 dollar donation to enter into the Argentina bottle raffle, then pull the 5 names form all the PayPal donations. then donate the money to the fox foundation

A lot of us are going to try our chance on November 3rd anyway, I'm sure.

I think in the meantime, it would be best for everyone here who would like Pepsi to release the Argentina bottle to send emails and messages - even if that does sound a bit naive. I'm still hoping this is not the end of the Pepsi Perfect promotion.

Again, here's some of the sources we can contact :

Pepsi America
pepsicomediarelations@pepsico.com
1-800-433-2652
https://twitter.com/pepsi
https://www.facebook.com/PepsiCo/?fref=ts

Pepsi Argentina
Info.mail@pepsico.com
Phone: 0800-444-5297
https://twitter.com/PepsiArgentina

Pepsi Mexico
https://twitter.com/PepsiMex
consumidores.1800@pepsico.com

Last edited:
I'm sorry I'm on my phone and don't have the best navigation right now, what email so we send to?

Just wanted to add a little note here.
I was stunned this morning to read some of the PM's I received overnight. I couldn't believe the amount of messages with offers to buy one of the bottles from me to complete their bottle collections, or offers to trade one of these for one of the other versions. Some folks just came right to the point and just asked if I could send them one. I even had one guy remind me of a favor he did for me SEVEN years ago and that I could pay him back by sending him a bottle.
Wow, just wow. Sometimes I wonder why I even stay in this hobby. :facepalm
Also, this is not a lottery or a raffle. I'm just going to pick a few folks that I think would like one, I suspect don't have one already and I recall them paying in to this community in some small way. I suspect the people I pick may not even be on this thread. I've been here over 15 years and am on frequently so I'd like to think I know who's who for the most part.

Just wait for people to get desperate and try: "Hey, remember when I liked your post..."

You may want to prepare a form response for this. :lol

-Nick

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back