Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

https://twitter.com/pepsiargentina

twitter if you want to try it , i guess we someone to call them and find out who to speak to

Sent them a message everywhere I could, but I wouldn't dare calling... I'd love to do it, but it'd go a little something like this :

Customer Service : *Unknown but familiar sounding spanish words*
Me: Recites his poorly translated script.
Customer Service : *More Spanish words*
Me : ..........Pepsi Perfect? Si ?

Along with Facebook and Twitter, here's the email I used to contact them : Info.mail@pepsico.com

Received this from PepsiCo Argentina's Facebook :

Gracias por contactarnos. Para una adecuada respuesta a tu inquietud, sugerimos te comuniques con el Servicio de Atención al Consumidor de Gaseosas al 0800-222-2372 o por e-mail a contacto@quilmes.com.ar, donde podrán orientarte sobre tu consulta.

Thank you for contacting us. For proper response to your concerns, we suggest you contact the Consumer Service Soft Drink at 0800-222-2372 or e-mail to contacto@quilmes.com.ar where they can guide you on your query.

So I guess I'll send another email to contacto@quilmes.com.ar !

Last edited by a moderator:
well if someone is willing to get me a bottle of the Mexican version, i will be happy to find a source who can produce empty bottles (usable) and get these made for cheap

if in doubt as the saying goes, have it do it yourself.

let me know if anyone out there wants to find me a mexican bottle or failing that, a direct cast version of screen used as that would be even better to replicate.

My second bottle showed up yesterday from Amazon and came with the original pepsi box. After opening it up and looking it over I'll say this much.

I'm really glad I only paid $20 for these. The hype really doesn't live up to what you get in the box. It's nothing more than an inaccurate bottle of soda in a slightly nicer storage container.

I really feel for all those people who think they need to pay $200 and up for these. Anything above retail really seems like you are throwing your money away - limited edition be damned.

-Gary

- - - Updated - - -

let me know if anyone out there wants to find me a mexican bottle or failing that, a direct cast version of screen used as that would be even better to replicate.

Tell you what - go spend over $4000 for a screen used bottle set and replicate from that. That's what I ended up eventually doing.

My second bottle showed up yesterday from Amazon and came with the original pepsi box. After opening it up and looking it over I'll say this much.

I'm really glad I only paid $20 for these. The hype really doesn't live up to what you get in the box. It's nothing more than an inaccurate bottle of soda in a slightly nicer storage container.

I really feel for all those people who think they need to pay $200 and up for these. Anything above retail really seems like you are throwing your money away - limited edition be damned.

-Gary

- - - Updated - - -

Tell you what - go spend over $4000 for a screen used bottle set and replicate from that. That's what I ended up eventually doing.

Have you got your hands on the mexican one yet?

I really love this eBay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pepsi-Perfe...701457?hash=item1c5ba62d11:g:VkQAAOSwwbdWK76K

This seller is clearly delusional on what "100% Screen Accurate" means :lol I thought about sending him a polite message about his misleading description, but I'll just hope buyers are smart enough to make their own determination.

Mexico Pepsi Perfect.JPGMexico Pepsi Perfect 2.JPG

I remember following Gary's website bttfparts a LONG time ago.... early days I almost feel like. Before the forum got started, during the forum, and after. I think my resentment for video bob was because of that forum hahahaha (over it now) not to bring up old stuff, but, Gary certainly deserves credit in the BTTF community, that dude knows his stuff!! Miss the site gary!

Not yet. Should be here in a week or so. Not holding out much hope. Better to just take the time and make some more of my replicas :)

-Gary

If you do make more of your replicas that would be awesome! Pepsi should have came to you in the first place, like USA today did with the guy here on the RPF for the newspapers that came out last week. ( I apologize, for not remembering his name of the RPF guy on here that did that) But if Pepsi would have came to you in a similar way, I think this would have all been done right in the first place.
PS Please make more of your replicas! :)

For those that did not receive the Pepsi Perfect box - give their relations dept. (1-800-433-2652) a call and they will send you a replacement.
At least they seem keen to fix their mistakes unlike when Mattel forgot to include mini Hoverboards with their Hoverboard preorders and wouldn't fix it.

Pepsi might have screwed up, but they seem to want to make amends where they can.

-Nick

I really love this eBay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pepsi-Perfe...701457?hash=item1c5ba62d11:g:VkQAAOSwwbdWK76K

This seller is clearly delusional on what "100% Screen Accurate" means :lol I thought about sending him a polite message about his misleading description, but I'll just hope buyers are smart enough to make their own determination.

View attachment 546756View attachment 546757

Or maybe some are not or just don't mind. From what it's listed he already sold one for the price he's asking....

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back