Rogue One ticket sale date

Well...guess I'll be calling my local Cinemark, Regal, AMC and check the Fios guide for Wednesday and Thursday. I cannot miss opening night....plus I've had December 16th off for months in anticipation.

Going on 15th taking my lad. Premium seats all the way. No way he'd be awake to see it at midnight on 14th.

Good thing Nintendo isn't releasing this film. It would have no ticket pre-sells and only be on one screen per theater on launch day.

Well...guess I'll be calling my local Cinemark, Regal, AMC and check the Fios guide for Wednesday and Thursday. I cannot miss opening night....plus I've had December 16th off for months in anticipation.

my AMC has no idea.... very frustrating.

OK....Thursday has a Disney special on ABC from 8-10pm EST. Guess it'll be the last segment....DVR is set.

I signed up on fandango for notification as soon as they go on sale. Either way I'm calling theaters tomorrow to basically be a fan-atic.

This totally sucks for fans! At least for TFA we had tickets go on sale in October! They'd be able to up their $$$ predictions with advance sales.

Just saw the new footage on the Disney special......fantastic!! It was a 60 second TV spot with recycled / new footage.

No new news though....it was an intro from Bob Iger.

Last edited:
Just saw the new footage on the Disney special......fantastic!! It was a 60 second TV spot with recycled / new footage.

No new news though....it was an intro from Bob Iger.

i didnt see the footage, kinda gave up. i dont want to be spoiled after seeing the international trailer. you reminded me of a theory that they go on sale tonight. my amc still doesnt have advance tickets

image.jpg

It's official now.

It's about damned time!

Thanks for the heads up!!

checked fandango earlier....they go on sale at 12:01AM .....assuming EST. ugh.....long Sunday night waiting and then hoping their site doesn't crash. To add insult to injury there are only 4 times available starting at 7PM ......no Thursday night premiere.

I'm a little puzzled at the lack of enthusiasm from Disney on the advance ticket sales and show times available locally.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back