eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Well thats just it rumors but looks like more to it than that if Gino edited out his post.

I hope everybody gets what is owed to them, what a nightmare :unsure

I really really hope EFX loses star wars license.
It takes them years to launch just one product (whether Star Wars, Marvel, etc),
and in the eyes of collectors who miss the era of Master Replicas, EFX is doing terrible job at releasing products in timely manner, customer service, and running business in general.
IMHO, the best thing is for EFX to hurry up and lose their licenses, and have other companies to do what MR did in good old days.
no offense to the EFX crew, but honestly, you've been doing terribly and now it's time for you to pay the price....by losing STAR WARS!

I am absolutely amazed at this. I myself didnt order the EFX but feel for all you guys waiting for one.

Im pretty sure that Darth Niob hit the nail on the head. I think they have lost the license and im sure Disney wouldnt put up with such poor business practices from a company who is licensed to them? That could be the next port of call, everyone needs to bombard Disney/LF and get them removed. What they have done is fraudulent to say the least. They have been sitting on peoples hard earned cash for 2 years now and just pushing excuses out all the way.

Enough is enough guys, fight your corner :)

( p.s. Gino,s deleted comments are very alarming)

I am absolutely amazed at this. I myself didnt order the EFX but feel for all you guys waiting for one.

Im pretty sure that Darth Niob hit the nail on the head. I think they have lost the license and im sure Disney wouldnt put up with such poor business practices from a company who is licensed to them? That could be the next port of call, everyone needs to bombard Disney/LF and get them removed. What they have done is fraudulent to say the least. They have been sitting on peoples hard earned cash for 2 years now and just pushing excuses out all the way.

Enough is enough guys, fight your corner :)

( p.s. Gino,s deleted comments are very alarming)

Amen!
Initially, I did not believe Darth Niob's comment that EFX lost their SW license.
However, after Gino removed all of his comments about EFX still retaining SW license, I'm 70% sold.
In addition, Master Replicas is supposed to come back June 2016... (not sure if MR will pick up SW but...) coincidence?

Isn't Brian from EFX Brian Ono from Master replicas aka MRBrian? That would be the second time they loose their Star Wars franchise if the rumors turn out to be true.

I can't see how this is good news as I was blown away by some of the products to be released such as the full hero stormtrooper costume.

Isn't Brian from EFX Brian Ono from Master replicas aka MRBrian? That would be the second time they loose their Star Wars franchise if the rumors turn out to be true.

I can't see how this is good news as I was blown away by some of the products to be released such as the full hero stormtrooper costume.

IIRC the group who worked the star wars side of the house for MR created EFX after MR went out.

What I heard about MR losing it was a result of them wanting more out of the contract so LFL refused to renew

Yes, Brian used to be a prop maker for MR, but now, he is running EFX. And look how EFX is doing...
Barely releasing any product, zero customer service, and constant delays while taking possession of ppl's hard earned pre-order money...
there are plenty of prop makers who can turn out better products than EFX team and do it in faster pace,
so when EFX finally goes under, many people are not going to miss them.

So who knows, maybe the pcr vader will be the very last star wars item they ever release. Would suck for everyone who bought a scout trooper helmet.

EFX is surely out.

To convenient that their website is out and all of their product links are dead.

Plus the announcement that the actual prop makers, Prop Shop is now offering the high end replicas. https://collectibles.starwars.com

Expensive, but these are the props from the guys who made the real ones.

I'm officially freaked out. I've got the Scout Legend on order, & I hope they at least finish & get that out. I didn't pay the full price, only the $300 deposit, & now I'm getting the $300 PCR Vader helmet. Which I thought... was a coincidence? Especially considering how I was told it wouldn't ship until AFTER I paid off the balance on the Scout.
I'm now wondering, if it's true they lost the license, how many of these PCR Vaders were they able to make? This could be a very limited piece.

Last edited:
EFX is surely out.

To convenient that their website is out and all of their product links are dead.

Plus the announcement that the actual prop makers, Prop Shop is now offering the high end replicas. https://collectibles.starwars.com

Expensive, but these are the props from the guys who made the real ones.

I actually did not know about this site! (what a noob i am lol) Thank you so much for the info!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back