Pokemon GO

I'm sure parents will complain about it because it's going to make them have to get off their butts and do their jobs instead of it babysitting the kids for them.

started the game, caught a Charmander out in a field near my house, but now there are no Pokemon around so I've kind of stalled. I guess I feel like they should be placed a little more densely. We'll see if I really get the bug as I keep trying.

Apparently downtown LA is overflowing with them, Nintendo no doubt seeded the larger cities and not other spots which means rural gamers are gonna have a rough time. Hopefully they start adding more once they figure out where the gamers are.

started the game, caught a Charmander out in a field near my house, but now there are no Pokemon around so I've kind of stalled. I guess I feel like they should be placed a little more densely. We'll see if I really get the bug as I keep trying.

your lucky to have found a charmander so close, i picked bulbasaur at first and can't find any others to catch and transfer for points to evolve.. i also heard before u pick your started if u walk away while all 3 are on the ground and wait for them to disappear, then walk back so they re appear, if u do this 4 times pikachu will now be able to be picked as a starter, i dont know how true it is but thats what the kids told me

your lucky to have found a charmander so close, i picked bulbasaur at first and can't find any others to catch and transfer for points to evolve.. i also heard before u pick your started if u walk away while all 3 are on the ground and wait for them to disappear, then walk back so they re appear, if u do this 4 times pikachu will now be able to be picked as a starter, i dont know how true it is but thats what the kids told me

that's pretty cool about Pikachu, assuming it's true. All 3 of the starters were basically right on top of eachother when I started playing, so I'm surprised that you were only able to find Bulbasaur

that's pretty cool about Pikachu, assuming it's true. All 3 of the starters were basically right on top of eachother when I started playing, so I'm surprised that you were only able to find Bulbasaur

yeah take that pikachu story with a grain of salt, it came from young kids so i dont know if they are pulling a fast one on me lol

My primary goal is get all the Eevee evolutions when they become available. As of now, when you evolve your Eevee, it's a random one and the only comfirmed ones are Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon.

My primary goal is get all the Eevee evolutions when they become available. As of now, when you evolve your Eevee, it's a random one and the only comfirmed ones are Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon.

i didnt know that! thats good news i thought we were going to need stones. i had a eevee around my house at 6am. once i got home we walked those couple of blocks to the water tower, one of the kids in our group caught a eevee on our way back from the tower but i still couldn't find it, i did see a shadow of a kidoking but never saw that either..

good news with the eevee's though that you

I've hit the local parks like crazy over the past 2 days. My dog likes going on walks as much as I'm enjoying the app. I finally evolved my eevee and took a few gyms.

ebbe283143db290fb88e88f00e612ef6.jpg
196100c8c7ea3ed40b0dc8aede052242.jpg

I was lucky enough to have this beast spawn in my living room
Don't worry about me not having pokéballs, I have a pokéstop set as my apartment complex so just ran to get it and came back
Caught it and it's now my strongest XD
2383e58f083d2fbc82a1b15cbadebfe1.jpg

This is where mine all sit
7160b4aa96bcb92026374e82cd5d6c3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you guys are machines!! i burned though half my data plan (3GB) so i got my phone off... game is way too addicting, i still haven't found a gym near by

you guys are machines!! i burned though half my data plan (3GB) so i got my phone off... game is way too addicting, i still haven't found a gym near by

That's going to be a major downside to things if folks have data plans and their kids burn them all.

I only used 30 mb for about 3 hrs of hunting.

We found Meowth but couldn't catch him. It was in a busy festival area of town and the folks around their seemed a little odd for us, so it was time to leave...damn I wanted that Meowth!!

I haven't tested this theory personally (still need to catch a few more Eevees) so take this information in whatever way you want.

tumblr_oa2fc2D6jB1vzjnvio1_540.jpg

I only used 30 mb for about 3 hrs of hunting.

We found Meowth but couldn't catch him. It was in a busy festival area of town and the folks around their seemed a little odd for us, so it was time to leave...damn I wanted that Meowth!!

You're chasing pokemon only for a wild Carnie to appear and use mug lol. My friend has had luck with Evees and the kids that live with my girlfriend and their moms have been chasing pokemon around the yard near Pittsburgh using their wifi so they've not killed the data plans on the phone.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back