Possible Ep. 7 Spoiler - Helmet

ssdesigner

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I apologize if this has been mentioned, but I found it too cool to not ask, anyone working on this?

dvaderburnedhelmet.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Spoiler - Vader Helmet

I apologize if this has been mentioned, but I found it too cool to not ask, anyone working on this?

View attachment 390958

Do you have any data on this photo? EP7 leak, custom burned helmet, or what?

I can imagine since I have heard they will bring Vader back in EP7, this might be his recovered helmet recovered from the deathstar?

That look very cool...thanks for sharing!:):thumbsup

Vader is comming back in Episode 7?As a ghost in his armor?:confused

I can imagine since I have heard they will bring Vader back in EP7, this might be his recovered helmet recovered from the deathstar?

I think the impression they are going for is the Endor funeral pyre mask at the end of ROTJ.

well.... the purpose of putting "SPOILER" in the title... and then having a descriptive RIGHT AFTER... kind of ruins it for people WHO DON'T WANT TO KNOW anything... and your trying to warn by saying "SPOILER"

!!!!!!!!!!

>_<

:thumbsdown

well.... the purpose of putting "SPOILER" in the title... and then having a descriptive RIGHT AFTER... kind of ruins it for people WHO DON'T WANT TO KNOW anything... and your trying to warn by saying "SPOILER"

!!!!!!!!!!

>_<

:thumbsdown

Dude, there's a LOT of Star Wars going on in many different forms. I think you're assuming people would see it and know exactly what it's from. Sorry if I ruined your day...thread title changed.

-Ss

I think the impression they are going for is the Endor funeral pyre mask at the end of ROTJ.

Yea..If it is vaders helmet it have to be the one from the endor funeral.
What about if he not died at the death star and Luke was hiding him off the eyes of the rebellion? Probably another guy was burnt..

What about if he not died at the death star and Luke was hiding him off the eyes of the rebellion? Probably another guy was burnt..

Then the whole Original Trilogy would be for the ass... I hope that this will never happen. Vader is dead. That is what makes ROTJ so great - Luke rescued his father, Anakin was redeemed.

Besides: this is just a concept art. No proof that it will be seen in the finished movie actually. So I don´t think anyone will put work into this until we know further.

Yea..If it is vaders helmet it have to be the one from the endor funeral.

The rumors point more towards a dark, shadowy figure that is obsessing over Vader.

Personally, I love the idea.

-Ss

Then the whole Original Trilogy would be for the ass... I hope that this will never happen. Vader is dead. That is what makes ROTJ so great - Luke rescued his father, Anakin was redeemed.

Besides: this is just a concept art. No proof that it will be seen in the finished movie actually. So I don´t think anyone will put work into this until we know further.

Yes, you're right. That would be reallly annoying...:/

The rumors point more towards a dark, shadowy figure that is obsessing over Vader.

Personally, I love the idea.
-Ss

That sounds great. Would be a very dark path they would went to. I imagine it now more like a whole darker movie in the series. Like ToD in Indiana Jones.

I got a feeling that burned helmet will be a teaser poster or something

Sounds like an idea. As a Teaser poster it would work great. Doesn't tell u that Vader comes back at all, but says it's moving on, too.

Personally I don't want to see this in the movie. Vader is dead, lets all move on. If all they're going to do is try and rehash the original trilogy then it will be as big a failure as the prequels in the eyes of many.

It's a great teaser image though.

Why from the deathstar ;) ?
His body along with the helmet was burned on ENDOR, right !? :p

Markus

It almost looks like a Death Star under construction. Maybe what's left of the imperials pooled their money together to build a new Death Star shaped like Darth Vader's head. Flashback to Zardoz. :lol

TazMan2000

The mask looks like a mirrored treatment of something ESB, but not to the extreme of the ROTS. The mid strip somehow decreases in width as you move from the frown to the top, which is odd, unless they mirrored the dome and the lines just happened to cause the mid strip to narrow. The subtle indentation where the "Y" crease would have been suggests the dome was inspired by an ESB source also.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back