Presenting my new Tomenosuke Blade Runner Blaster (lots of pics)

jhusel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just got this in last night and it is very nice. Like most others, I'm not CRAZY about the finish of the receiver, but it IS growing on me. I have a few tweaks to do to it, like keeping the bolt handle down a little better and and a small adjustment on the left hand cylinder door (has some play in it while it is closed). Other than those 2 things, it is an amazing replica, one of the nicest I have seen. I love how the LEDs grow as they come on, not just simple full on/full off. The amber grips are perfect in my opinion, just as I'd expect it to be. The cylinder works great too, VERY nice compared to the Offworld one that I had (no play and feels like a real bulldog would).

bladerunnertomenosukeblaster.jpg

bladerunnertomenosukeblaster2.jpg

bladerunnertomenosukeblaster3.jpg

bladerunnertomenosukeblaster4.jpg

bladerunnertomenosukeblaster5.jpg

bladerunnertomenosukeblaster6.jpg

Wow, that's a real cool looking Blaster. It looks like coming straight from a real gun factory.:thumbsup
What was the price of it?

Wow, that's a real cool looking Blaster. It looks like coming straight from a real gun factory.:thumbsup
What was the price of it?
It costs more than most real handguns. About the same as a mid-grade 1911 from a reputable manufacturer.

i wonder what's taking Mune so long to get me mine. I'm hoping it arrives today.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back